IGNORED

Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

Ok I just read that again this case is cut and dry a self defense matter after reading the report this all makes no sense, he felt his life was in danger as would I!! Murder charge is ludicrous!!

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

I'm not too sure I agree with you on that one. I think if this occurred during the other incident, where he was being attacked with a pipe, I could understand, but to pull a gun out and shoot someone while they are sitting in their truck spraying the shooter with bug spray seems a bit of an overreaction to me. Of course we are not hearing all the facts, but after reading the news article and arrest report posted, fearing for his life seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

I guess this is why there are courts. Hopefully all the facts will come out into the light and the correct verdict is met, whatever that might be.

Dale

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not too sure I agree with you on that one. I think if this occurred during the other incident, where he was being attacked with a pipe, I could understand, but to pull a gun out and shoot someone while they are sitting in their truck spraying the shooter with bug spray seems a bit of an overreaction to me. Of course we are not hearing all the facts, but after reading the news article and arrest report posted, fearing for his life seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

I guess this is why there are courts. Hopefully all the facts will come out into the light and the correct verdict is met, whatever that might be.

Dale

So being sprayed with a chemical what was gonna come after that? Problem is 3 ppl against 1 so yes fear for your life is not a stretch. With this being on going would have created a hole new level of fear specially if I felt law enforcement wasn't helping. Now let me explain expartes is just a piece of paper. Don't know if there was one but they a lot of times don't protect you as with my friend who was beat to death with wiffle ball bat 16 yrs ago. Sheriffs department can't stand guard for one man 24/7 to keep something from happening. I will also say they have 20 witnesses and he had just himself. So reading where they sprayed him and he shot at them IMHO Sounds like self defense.

So being sprayed with a chemical what was gonna come after that? Problem is 3 ppl against 1 so yes fear for your life is not a stretch. With this being on going would have created a hole new level of fear specially if I felt law enforcement wasn't helping. Now let me explain expartes is just a piece of paper. Don't know if there was one but they a lot of times don't protect you as with my friend who was beat to death with wiffle ball bat 16 yrs ago. Sheriffs department can't stand guard for one man 24/7 to keep something from happening. I will also say they have 20 witnesses and he had just himself. So reading where they sprayed him and he shot at them IMHO Sounds like self defense.

Sprayed in the eyes with Bug Spray you are blind. When they got him with the steel pipe the 1st time they left him lying in the ditch stopped at his house and told his wife. We killed the Son of a Bit**!! He is lying down there in the ditch. They Brandished that pipe everytime he saw them so who is to say pipe wasn't coming behind spray?? He shot once to try and get them away from. Mine holds 10 rds and I would not have stopped til it went "Click" Then there is that extra mag!!! Looking back he could have stayed home and avoided them?? He could have just taken another beating? He had no right to be riding on a State owned road?? After spraying they were just going to run home??? Every time they saw him they were yelling "WE are going to Kill You!!" What Was He to wait for???

Edited by Yammer Dan

Attempted to talk to Newspaper AGAIN. They Won't return calls. Just like Attorney General. You don't think this Scum network sticks togather??? I got a bridge I'd like to sell ya. Prayers lil Brother.

And one thing I did teach Lil Brother when he was growing up. You are a Woods!! You back up From NO ONE!!! You calling and cjhecking me out?? You ain't called the right one yet they will tell you what a As***LE I am. And not to turn your back on me!! I CHEAT!!! Sorry Boss some of these remarks seem made intending to draw me out. You know that ain't a major job!!

He got a 10 min call thru today. They lost his hearing aid. Won't give him Prescribed Meds. Hasn't spoke to lawyer since assigned to him. And don't bother with any crap that I am not going to the right people!! County seat of the State and the Sheriff's Dept has a Lot of pull with any State office. You tell the Media anything and the answer I got was "That's not the way we heard it!!" Stupid. What way do they expect to hear it when they only talk to the ones the Sheriff's Dept wants them to!!! Wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the rear!!! The State attorney's office won't return calls. And any check I write you can bet I can cash!! If you don't like this Don't Read!!! It was good to hear him. There is tons I would like to add to this but then some sheriff's Dept Rat would run with it!!!!

One of the friends of The Clan got picked up yesterday for beating his wife too much. He has been running his mouth a lot as of late like how he was going to collect on my Lil Brother. I caught this one and it may have been a good thing. Called some friends. He could very well have ended up in the Unit with my brother. Then he would have been facing two charges!! Scum was pulled in and hit was talked about. They will be kept separate.