United States
    WV
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Prayers PLease.

One hearing judge refused bail. This judge part of this "system" The further I dig the more crooked it is.
    1st GENS RULE
    Faded Blue is the fastest.
    "Blue Beast" will live forever

United States
    WV
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to take his calls. The system really breaking down due to a few "Dirty Badges" on this one.
    1st GENS RULE

United States
    WV
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you say when he says "It ain't supposed to work like this." Sounds like he is really down.
    1st GENS RULE

United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yammer Dan View Post
    What do you say when he says "It ain't supposed to work like this." Sounds like he is really down.
    A while back when I was with an unknown growing cancer tumor inside my abdomine about all I had interest in doing besides sleeping was watching the boob tube on and off.. I got started watching a totally true series on Net Flix called "Making a Murderer".. The show is a genuine perspective changing, eye opening experience about a situation not totally unlike your brothers Dan. What happened was a young man was wrongfully accused of and convicted of Raping a women.. Even though absolute proof was provided of his innocense - the local LEO in Manitowoc Wisconsin had it in for this kid so much that they swept evidence and kept him wrongfully in prison.. It wasnt until,, I think it was 8 years, much later while serving his life sentence that DNA proved his innocents..
    Shortly after his return to the streets and a HUGE wrongful incarceration lawsuit was filed a girl was found murdered. This time both the guy who was originally falsely accused AND his underaged nephew was locked up - you wanna see how crooked a court appointed attorney can be? = wait till you see what that mad man did to this kid .. Amazingly, at the end of that series, the Prosecuting Attorney = some guy named Krutz or something like that, admitted to sexually abusing women who had entrusted that worm to handle their abuse cases and he used his authority to coerse them AND he admitted to it = never did spend time for his blantant felonious abuse of power because of who he knew and the man and his nephew never did get a fair trial are still locked up = crazy crazy stuff..
    If a person would really like some insight into how quickly things can get out of hand and how slowly the wheels of justice turn (thinking that might be why your brother would make a legitimate statement like that and be "down" because of this) and maybe some insight into what Dan's brother may be involved in - ya could do a binge watch of "Making A Murderer" on Net Flix = interesting BUT disconcerting to say the least.. Sure will make ya and

Prayers Up for your brother brother!!
    Kretz = An explanation about all that time flying by? When you were a young scallywag, say 6 years old; one year was a 6th of your lifetime. Now at 60; one year is a 60th of your lifespan & so seems to whiz by in a blink of the proverbial eye. Ten times as fast as when you were that little kid!

United States
    MO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cowpuc View Post
    A while back when I was with an unknown growing cancer tumor inside my abdomine about all I had interest in doing besides sleeping was watching the boob tube on and off.. I got started watching a totally true series on Net Flix called "Making a Murderer".. The show is a genuine perspective changing, eye opening experience about a situation not totally unlike your brothers Dan. What happened was a young man was wrongfully accused of and convicted of Raping a women.. Even though absolute proof was provided of his innocense - the local LEO in Manitowoc Wisconsin had it in for this kid so much that they swept evidence and kept him wrongfully in prison.. It wasnt until,, I think it was 8 years, much later while serving his life sentence that DNA proved his innocents..
    Shortly after his return to the streets and a HUGE wrongful incarceration lawsuit was filed a girl was found murdered. This time both the guy who was originally falsely accused AND his underaged nephew was locked up - you wanna see how crooked a court appointed attorney can be? = wait till you see what that mad man did to this kid .. Amazingly, at the end of that series, the Prosecuting Attorney = some guy named Krutz or something like that, admitted to sexually abusing women who had entrusted that worm to handle their abuse cases and he used his authority to coerse them AND he admitted to it = never did spend time for his blantant felonious abuse of power because of who he knew and the man and his nephew never did get a fair trial are still locked up = crazy crazy stuff..
    If a person would really like some insight into how quickly things can get out of hand and how slowly the wheels of justice turn (thinking that might be why your brother would make a legitimate statement like that and be "down" because of this) and maybe some insight into what Dan's brother may be involved in - ya could do a binge watch of "Making A Murderer" on Net Flix = interesting BUT disconcerting to say the least.. Sure will make ya and

Prayers Up for your brother brother!!
    I seen that one puc there was supposed to be a season 2....

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

6. Likes cowpuc liked this post
    United States
    WV
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A endless nightmare.
    1st GENS RULE

8. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    WV
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lil Brother in Jail and pays another's bail claims he is a good guy that wants to turn his life around .So Lil Brother has his wife pay bail and dude is free. That's Lil Brother.
    1st GENS RULE

10. Thanks cowpuc, OrlinEngh, s.tyler58 gave thanks for this post
    Likes cowpuc, OrlinEngh, s.tyler58, Barrycuda liked this post
    United States
    WV
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50 Days. Kanawha County blocking everything they can from him. Never saw such a crooked Sheriff's Dept.
    1st GENS RULE

United States
    GA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50 Days. Kanawha County blocking everything they can from him. Never saw such a crooked Sheriff's Dept.
    Have you tried to get national news coverage involved. I would think with today's social climate they would jump all over this story.
    Bob the DragonSlayer
    NUIS HOMO EST INSULA
    (NO MAN IS AN ISLAND)
    NON ILLEGITIMI CARBORUNDUM (DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN)
    CARPE DIEM
    (SIEZE THE DAY)

13. Thanks s.tyler58, cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    Likes s.tyler58, cowpuc liked this post
    United States
    WI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Praying for you and your brother...

United States
    WV
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonslayer View Post
    Have you tried to get national news coverage involved. I would think with today's social climate they would jump all over this story.
    Not sure how to go about it. His shyster who is proving more and more useless says "Don't talk to press." And local paper seems in Sheriff's pocket. (Libtard rag.) A simple Nightmare would be a relief now.
    1st GENS RULE

United States
    MO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... That good question wonder how one could get a hold of outside big wig press but who to trust....

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

17. Likes cowpuc liked this post
    United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think that real justice will ONLY prevail when those in authority are forced to listen to the truth.. Kick the shysters butt, maybe thru outside news media,, until he agrees to supeenee that lady who knows the truth but has been threatened by the thugs, is scared and now is afraid to stand for the truth.. Get her deposition under oath and force the shyster to present it... Gotta be a way,,, where theres a will there's a way,, somehow.. Just keep some in the bag so don't end up back at your old job only on the other side of the fence bro..
    Prayers Up!!!
    Puc
    Kretz = An explanation about all that time flying by? When you were a young scallywag, say 6 years old; one year was a 6th of your lifetime. Now at 60; one year is a 60th of your lifespan & so seems to whiz by in a blink of the proverbial eye. Ten times as fast as when you were that little kid!

United States
    WV
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I end up back at the old place at least I know how things work!!
    1st GENS RULE

United States
    GA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure how to go about it. His shyster who is proving more and more useless says "Don't talk to press." And local paper seems in Sheriff's pocket. (Libtard rag.) A simple Nightmare would be a relief now.
    Dan,
    Why don't you start here: acluwv.org. I've found in life and have been amazed
    What the power of one phone call can be. The trick is knowing who to call. Most people don't know so they don't try.
    Bob the DragonSlayer
    NUIS HOMO EST INSULA
    (NO MAN IS AN ISLAND)
    NON ILLEGITIMI CARBORUNDUM (DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN)
    CARPE DIEM
    (SIEZE THE DAY)

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast