IGNORED

Nighttime road shots with new LED bulb

road high.jpgSo on my way to work tonight I stopped on a nice flat road and took these......road low.jpg was not flashed a single time. Plus very little road sign glare on yellow only. white is good to go. Low beam lit up the ditches perfectly, and high beam was a little lacking in litghing up the ditches and a little too high in the trees but acceptable.

Looks like my Broview. Not sure why I get flashes sometimes. We are set the same. I know LED's are much more white. Oh well, drive nearly always during the day. Love my LED headlight, and could drive on low beam all the time. Enjoy!

That's why I got them. Glad I did. Not a whole lot of room behind light bucket for an LED with a fan after mounting the ballast. You're right on being able to drive with just the Low beam on. The only thing I could not do is replace the rubber boot back on around the bulb housing without splitting it, figured I'd ride without it and keep it if I ever decide to run with a reg bulb anyway.

That's what I'm going to do when I get back to my bike. Up a touch so high beam reaches out better then right a touch to keep from blinding people coming my way.

I initially had mine to high...the road wasn't that bright on low beam.

Thanks for the pictures....Helps me see what these LEDs can do. I have the Broview.

• 7 months later...
http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110145So on my way to work tonight I stopped on a nice flat road and took these......http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110144 was not flashed a single time. Plus very little road sign glare on yellow only. white is good to go. Low beam lit up the ditches perfectly, and high beam was a little lacking in litghing up the ditches and a little too high in the trees but acceptable.

Statussymbol

Thanks for posting the photos. That is a huge difference from my original equipment headlight. Still trying to decide if I'm going to go with the dedicated LED's or just the bulb. Seeing these photos though it looks like a big improvement either way.

Statussymbol

Thanks for posting the photos. That is a huge difference from my original equipment headlight. Still trying to decide if I'm going to go with the dedicated LED's or just the bulb. Seeing these photos though it looks like a big improvement either way.

If you do try to find ones with braided heat sinks and not a fan type. It's easier to install.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Maybe I missed this part. What exact led are you running?

Lighting is excellent.

I have two 25w led mounted on my mirror stalks on a separate switch. I can ride 75 in pitch black and see to stop.

I bought an led replacement but then realized I would need to spend another $100 on the kisan headlight modulator. I won’t ride without it.

Now if I had @cowpuc smile I wouldn’t need a headlight modulator [emoji112]

VentureFar..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I missed this part. What exact led are you running?

Lighting is excellent.

I have two 25w led mounted on my mirror stalks on a separate switch. I can ride 75 in pitch black and see to stop.

I bought an led replacement but then realized I would need to spend another $100 on the kisan headlight modulator. I won’t ride without it.

Now if I had @cowpuc smile I wouldn’t need a headlight modulator [emoji112]

VentureFar..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180426/a7bd2d69b3d1aecc0075cd8136ef3512.jpg[/img

This one

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk