IGNORED

Blocked by Facebook!!!

Yammer Dan

Facebook Jail. I've heard Tom Leykis talk about this before but I never got nailed for anything. I gave it up years ago but we still use it to share photos and commentary with family in the Philippines, I just spend no time on it anymore. Facebook is not a great place for an unapologetic libertarian atheist like myself anyway :rotf:

A good takeaway is that your 1st amendment rights do NOT carry over to Facebook. It's hostile to free speech, like a college campus, not the bastion of free speech one would think. I found video games to be just as much of a time suck but it's so much more fun to spend an afternoon playing Ghost Recon Wildlands.

So what did you do? Did you show your conservative side? You called someone a name and they got their delicate feelings hurt and turned you in? The Facebook that exists now is not the Facebook I remember, not sure when live/let live got so unpopular and skin got so thin. I cant believe they banned you for that, or that anyone would turn you in for that. Whoever did that is the same person that was always telling the teacher on everyone in 2nd grade.

MY!! MY!! Blocked by facebook for three days!!!! Whatever an I gonna do?? Tearing me up I tell ya!! Cain't call a dumba** a Dumba**??? Never woulda thunk it!!!! Facebook says I cain't do that any more........:Avatars_Gee_George::backinmyday:

:scratchchin:,,, :whistling::whistling:,, :hihi:,, :rotfl::rotfl:,, :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

sorry bro,, couldnt help it,,, reminds me of when Ebay locked me out for selling antique BB guns on their site :rotf::rotf::rotf:,,, my kids found out about it and starting calling me vile names like "Gun Runner" and the like:detective:..

To cheer ya up,, heres a good one,, Tip n I were headed across the Republic of Nevada and came across this great big bill board that says "Shooting causes wild fires" with a picture of a guy shooting his rifle with a red line drawn thru it :doh:.. I chuckled and told Tip that someone should grab that liberal bunch by the nap of the neck and make em take it down till they can PROVE it = just keep putting that 308 to their shoulder and pulling the trigger AT THEIR EXPENSE until either a fire starts or their shoulder gives up and they cry uncle - bunch ah weasles.. My goodness,, what have we become :doh:

Black powder 45 colt will start fire. At night it lights up everything. If a guy was fighting with that at night they would just have to wait for you to shoot. Got ya spotted!!!! Facebook.....do they think I won't do it again??? Why of course I would'nt

I can see a time in the not to distant future when I drop Facebook altogether. If you are spending more than 15 min a day on it, you're getting programmed. A good percentage of their content is just plain wrong and the rest is tilted. I use the internet and Fox news to get my news, not, Facebook.

Got registered to FB 8 or 10 years ago. Got mildly into it for about 2 months before I axed myself why.....

I'm still listed, and will check it out when I get a notification that a close friend has posted a picture, but that's about it.

Haven't posted in years and don't intend to.

I don't get the obsession.:confused24:

Never had it, got better things to waste time with. I can see how it may be useful to keep in touch with family etc, but some people seem to be on it constantly.
Anything I need to know Family related comes VIA old fashioned Email (Whoa.... Did I just call email old fashioned?) Hard to believe, anyway its good enough for me plus VR.org is as close to face book as I need to get.

Or for strict constructionist agnostics who hate text abbreviations and can find the innuendo in almost any comment:banana:

I'm more agnostic but pulling the atheist card tends to shut down those who would proselytize, I think it's the more definite connotation but it does work. I'm well outside the norm by not being a Christian republican in the very red state in which I live. So your the guy that wont let people forget about the "shall not be infringed" part? Awesome, I'm on board with that!

See, a ltl txt and evryn is grt! :rasberry: :beer:

I'm more agnostic but pulling the atheist card tends to shut down those who would proselytize, I think it's the more definite connotation but it does work. I'm well outside the norm by not being a Christian republican in the very red state in which I live. So your the guy that wont let people forget about the "shall not be infringed" part? Awesome, I'm on board with that!

See, a ltl txt and evryn is grt! :rasberry: :beer:

Naw go back a comma or two. a well regulated militia. At the time militia meant any able bodied man between the ages of 14 and 35. Age has changed over the years and also abled bodied meaning has changed so has man to mankind, but you get the drift. Also armed meant, long gun not pistol or concealed carry. Keep meant own, and bear meant in the event of riot or insurrection. I wish people would read all the supporting documents to our consitution.:soapbox:

Naw go back a comma or two. a well regulated militia. At the time militia meant any able bodied man between the ages of 14 and 35. Age has changed over the years and also abled bodied meaning has changed so has man to mankind, but you get the drift. Also armed meant, long gun not pistol or concealed carry. Keep meant own, and bear meant in the event of riot or insurrection. I wish people would read all the supporting documents to our consitution.:soapbox:

I wont say the names, but we do have such people, and lots of em'. I have become a great fan of militias, I think at some point they will be our saving grace against those who continually seek to infringe.

This is stressful talk, I need a hug and a safe space!:rotfl:

Anything I need to know Family related comes VIA old fashioned Email (Whoa.... Did I just call email old fashioned?) Hard to believe, anyway its good enough for me plus VR.org is as close to face book as I need to get.
This is about the only comment... Old fashioned Damn I must be antique... Funny thing other day on radio the called one of my favorite songs an oldie.... Growing up that meant songs like heartbreak hotel, deadman curve, last kiss, unchained melody. Not another day in paradise... I know Phil is old but don't make his music oldies.... Ok

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Never had it, got better things to waste time with. I can see how it may be useful to keep in touch with family etc, but some people seem to be on it constantly.
It helped me and my daughter find each other, other then that I hate it!!! Chain mail, spammed wall with shared things.. And yes some family even the ones I don't agree with....

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk