IGNORED

Vogel Update.....................

DragonRider

Why doesn't Yammer just come to Blairsville ?

No scoot. No ride. Sorry Bob I was sitting it up in my back yard. You are more than welcome. Might git the Warden to fix some grub. She still gripes about FreeBird making her ruin that steak but it still tasted good.

Edited by Yammer Dan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No scoot. No ride. Sorry Bob I was sitting it up in my back yard. You are more than welcome. Might git the Warden to fix some grub. She still gripes about FreeBird making her ruin that steak but it still tasted good.

Hey Yammer, if you still want to have some fun before you get too old to enjoy being out and riding around, you really need to think about getting a Miata.

First of all, you can pick up a decent Miata for what a nice 1st gen costs.

Miatas are tough little cars and very dependable.

They are easy to work on and new and used parts are readily available.

They are a lot like a trike, just one more wheel and very stable, and a hell of a lot cheaper.

They are fun to drive and I have a feeling that the only problem will be that you will have to get the Warden one also.

They are like 1st gens, they are contagious, we now have six of them in the family.

I could probably sell mine for twice what I paid for it, as I looked around and found a great deal.

Yeah, I know, they are made in Japan, but so are Ventures.

Randy

No scoot No ride? You still got four wheels. You was going to cage it to Maintenance Day, why not Georgia?

Yeah Dan, cage it. I'll probably drive the comfortable convertible instead of the bike. When it rains or gets too hot with the sun blazing down on you, I've got options and air conditioning.

Here are the contact numbers for Dana and Missy, this years host for Vogel.

Dana.........1 919 656 8508

Missy........1 919 656 2786

You can contact them at these two cell numbers. If Dana doesn't answer, Missy will. They will be staying in cabin 30.

I think this is a good idea. I started the first ICE (In Case of Emergency) list at the first Asheville Rally due to a wreak and misunderstandings at the prior Vogal. Fortunately, we have not had another crash, but we did have a breakdown at Asheville and the list came in handy.

Randy

When the dates of Vogel changed it improved my chances ofbeing able to go, but things are not working out. I am still hoping a checkwill come in the mail.

Earl

Earl, I hope it works out as I would love to see you.

Okay, I have been able to add one more day to my reservation. I now have Wed thru Fri night, but I had to give up my 40 ft site and go with a popup/tent site, but I still will have electricity for the central air. Not sure what we do for Sat night, but things change all the time at these campgrounds.

Randy

Earl, I hope it works out as I would love to see you.

Okay, I have been able to add one more day to my reservation. I now have Wed thru Fri night, but I had to give up my 40 ft site and go with a popup/tent site, but I still will have electricity for the central air. Not sure what we do for Sat night, but things change all the time at these campgrounds.

Randy

That might be my tent site since I gave mine up for the 40 footer now I don't have to move, everything is coming together will be glad to see everybody.

JUST ONE???? :whistling: We have 2 empties we need to get our deposit back on. We'll bring those with us.

It's been two years since we've seen you guys. Can't wait!

ok ok two bottles, don't twist my arm so hard I might spill some. :beer:

Has very many people signed up to come? I'm not hearing many yet. TDunc & I will be at the Seasons Inn in town all week

I hope more shows up than signs up but we gonna have fun anyway I'm getting restless waiting on time to leave. I rewired my trailer yesterday, checked the lights and now it is road ready and camping ready. gonna load everything Sunday.