IGNORED

Back from Western Trip

leo3wheel

Hi James, Agree, it also made our day! You have a beautiful Gen 1! Hope you had a great time on your trip. Sad that

Mike (BrakePad) had an accident outside Kanab, UT. We were having a great time until that happened. Joe went back to

WV after we got Mike home. I pressed on, but Mike was always on my mind. Mike is healing, but he has a long road to

recovery. Was still a great trip for me, and glad to be home safe and sound. Hope we meet again down the road!

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW = TOTALLY awesome pics and trail tale here Leo = THANK YOU for sharing!! Was out doing a little traveling when I heard of Mikes accident,, definitely a game changer there!! Glad to hear he is ok and that you got to finish the ride brother!! BEEEUUUUTEEFUL pics here = no tickets from the :photographing::cop: on this one :big-grin-emoticon:

Thanks Puc! Now if I can only shake my stiffness... :Avatars_Gee_George:

Ya BUT,,after an epic adventure like you and that GORGEOUS scoot of yours just pulled off,, that stiffness has got to have almost good reminder feel to it brother!!

Any idea on the latest about Mike? Last I read he was looking for help in finding info about getting his trailer repaired?? Sounds like he is doing ok in healing up on the injuries and is out and about ok?

Yes, still on high after my awesome adventure. So happy with the way my trike held up under all sorts of extreme conditions.

Mike has been taking walks. He posted on Facebook today that he is concerned about the difference in size between his left and right arms. Well, he does almost everything with his left arm right now. Sure his right arm is suffering from atrophy. Told Mike he needs to contact doctor and line up physical therapy. Sure it is important to do so as soon as bones are strong enough. His arms need to be worked to get back his prior strength and mobility.

The x-ray technician at St. George, UT picked up Mike's trailer and is storing it. Mike is still working on bike repair and considering triking it.