IGNORED

Follow up on bike and trailer (Brake Pad)

Brake Pad

After blowing my cool with Geico ( Yes I yelled at them ), the bike is at there IAA building in Ogden Utah. being torn down, to inspect for front end damage.

The Trailer ( what ) a joke, Geico stated the bike and trailer was moved from Kanab UT, to Las Vegas, as it was the closest, IAA building they had to do the inspection.. I was told to locate a Honda shop, there that would do the work. ( all set up ) confirmed bike and trailer was there. ( what a bunch of liars !!!!!!)

I had a lady from Ogden Ut call me the following tuesday to tell me the bike was going to be inspected on thursday ( I had to stop her there ) lady the bike was inspected in Las Vegas, it was scheduled to be delivered to the honda shop on Las Vegas on Monday Morning), ( The Lady )what are you talking about, we haven't done the inspection yet. ( But I have a copy of the PDF file on the inspection Ma'am ). ( I questioned?) did the bike go to the Honda shop in Las Vegas? along with my trailer? ( the lady) I don't know anything about your trailer, the bike is in Ogden UT.

This is where I lost it. *&^$%#@*(&^% and where's MY F******g TRAILER ???!!!!!

She states I don't know. ( well, the s**t hit the fan ) I called that rep, everything under the sun, I Exploded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I truly think she **** her pants )

so, I went back to square one. The wrecker yard in Kanab. sure enough, when they came for the bike. they didn't take the trailer. there is sat, this whole time. The wrecker yard never called to say it was still there. Nor did Geico, tell me they left it. so first rep. lied to me by saying the bike and trailer got moved.

Then I get a call from a lawyer type, from Geico, That even though my bike was fully covered, I did not have PIP insurance, required by Florida Law. ( but you sold me this policy, you F******G dump asses !!!!!) you should have known on your end. ( then insult to injury ) your trailer wasn't insured either. ( BUll**** !!!!) I paid an extra 38.00 a year, for the coverage on the trailer, ( the last two years). seams they added that money to the coverage of the bike, and never made a separate policy for the trailer itself. ( My lawyers on there case now)

so, Trailer, Is now at a home in Kanab Ut. in storage, No one from Geico has called me in over a week. ( I think they are afraid too )

I saw this stuff on facebook. And glad that even though the GEICO is in town here. (Some of the reps you are dealing with are likely friends of mine, sorry) we chose to insure the bikes through ediddy here on the forums vs GEICO. The cars are GEICO, homeowners insurance is through the Georgia farm bureau.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Mike-

Sorry you're having so much trouble with the insurance.

I'm glad to go up to Ogden and physically verify your bike and it's condition and I can still work of getting the trailer to SLC too.

I'd suggest either Honda World in South Jordan, Plaza Cycle in West Valley or Steadman's in Tooele (to-wil-a). I've had work done at both Plaza and Steadman.

Dave

We got chased outa north nevada by fires, had to drop down, head east n then back north to head up to the bighorns. Just pulled into wendover fromt the south side, sitting here in bk cooling off, would be more then happy to shoot over to salt lake n case the joint for ya if ya need me too mike. I have been here at the bonivelle a number of times,,,, cant be no mre then 1 n half hour putt if the place is in slc. I will hang here for half hour or so to give ya a chance to respond.

Really sorry about your acident brother,,,, still in my thoughts n prayers my friend..

Puc

I saw this stuff on facebook. And glad that even though the GEICO is in town here. (Some of the reps you are dealing with are likely friends of mine, sorry) we chose to insure the bikes through ediddy here on the forums vs GEICO. The cars are GEICO, homeowners insurance is through the Georgia farm bureau.

my house, truck, and two cars are with AAA, the bike is alone with geico

my house, truck, and two cars are with AAA, the bike is alone with geico
Yeah Eddie was the best on bike insurance statewide. Hubs works at the farm bureau, but doesn't get a discount there... Geico is the cheapest car insurance for us. Even multipolicy discounts wouldn't have made rates cheaper overall with anyone...ain't that the kicker? I finally got refunded my deductible from my accident with the postman 2 yrs ago. Geico sent me the check yesterday. It was made out to the hubs...I was like wait a min now...who got hurt? Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Geico likes to drag their feet. Bike is still at the IAA building in Ogden. no word on when they are moving the bike.

my body is healing slowly, no more road rash. no more bandages on my arms., road rash almost gone on left arm, completely gone on right arm, knees are clear of scabs. still learning how to use my arms, as they go through, the healing process.

Oh, and you're stuck with me for another year, I just renewed.