IGNORED

Six more

SilvrT

Congrats!

I think of myself more as gainfully unemployed than retired but the gummerment promised to start sending me check next month, So that means: ROAD TRIP NOW

Check will be here before the bills come due....

Some of you might not know this so ... July 16th we're hooking up our 5th wheel RV and heading off on an 8-9 month adVENTURE across Canada and down into the USA, returning back 'home' in April 2018. With that in mind, I'm sure I'll have lots to keep me busy and entertained.

5 more to go!!!

Some of you might not know this so ... July 16th we're hooking up our 5th wheel RV and heading off on an 8-9 month adVENTURE across Canada and down into the USA, returning back 'home' in April 2018. With that in mind, I'm sure I'll have lots to keep me busy and entertained.

5 more to go!!!

Thats a good way to start retirement

Congrats!

I think of myself more as gainfully unemployed than retired but the gummerment promised to start sending me check next month, So that means: ROAD TRIP NOW

Check will be here before the bills come due....

I started collecting CPP (Canada Pension Plan) benefits when I was 62. Then at 65 my OAS (Old Age Security) kicked in. Same with my wife. (we are now 70) Between the two of us with that money we were able to pay off our mortgage as well as our 2013 Victory.

To purchase our truck, the 5th wheel, and finance our trip plus leave sufficient funds to live on for the next 5 years we sold our house, most of our furniture, and our 2 motorcycles. We plan to do the "RV living" thing for a couple years before we decide to settle down again.

Congrats, Rick! I hope it all goes great for you guys. Give Nina a hug for me. I look forward to seeing you guys when you come through our neck of the woods.

Dale.

We're booked into Devon Lions Campground, Aug 16 - 19 ... see you then!