IGNORED

WNY Rally

RockinRobin

Hey Tooch, MJ44 is coming to the rally so I'm hoping your maybe will now change to a yes. :fingers-crossed-emo

Hey and saddllebum will be there. and if MJ44 does not show up I have no problem dumping a big bucket of water on you if a shower is all your worried about :rotf:

So glad to see the regulars are showing up, how about some of the newer members..... You'll be glad you did. Lot of fun planned...rides, raffles, Friday dinner, Saturday bbq, and live ban on Saturday evening.... maybe Bongobobny can get an itinery up with the rides and times of all the happenings.... see you there...

DON'T FORGET..."Patriotic Country" is the theme this year, so don't forget your cowboy boots and your red, white, and blues..... p.s. does anyone know where I can get flag boxers in 3x size ? lol
What! You tired of the Bloomers already :canada:

DON'T FORGET..."Patriotic Country" is the theme this year, so don't forget your cowboy boots and your red, white, and blues..... p.s. does anyone know where I can get flag boxers in 3x size ? lol

Seems to me....:think: "Patriotic" = Red & White! But I guess my view point is a little further from the north. :canada:

:63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :whistling:

Seems to me....:think: "Patriotic" = Red & White! But I guess my view point is a little further from the north. :canada:

:63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :63: :whistling:

Good point Tooch....Its not just patriotic for the U.S. So I say to everyone, where ever you call home, wear your colors and show your pride!:canada:

ITINERARY OF EVENTS FOR WNY RALLY POSTED UNDER REGIONAL RALLIES OF THIS FORUM....check it out and dont forget to sign up if you are planning to attend......(needed for food count) ps make sure you check the correct post for 2017 rally not 2016.....

Edited by BIG TOM

ITINERARY OF EVENTS FOR WNY RALLY POSTED UNDER REGIONAL RALLIES OF THIS FORUM....check it out and dont forget to sign up if you are planning to attend......(needed for food count) ps make sure you check the correct post for 2017 rally not 2016.....
so if I want second or thirds do I need to sign up two or three times :fatsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
so if I want second or thirds do I need to sign up two or three times :fatsmiley:

Have you ever gone away hungry from the rally ? If you have shame on you....lol... besides you can afford to loose a few pounds....on second thought, I guess I shouldn't be calling the kettle black ! ....MY BAD......lol