IGNORED

WNY Rally

RockinRobin

Yep, This is always a great time...I just wish that we get some more of the newer members to attend and some more of the local slugs to show up...Lot of fun rides , eats and activities planned including the BAND on Saturday night...As CLYDE errrrrrr Robin said, you need to sign up for this event....Hope to see you there...

As a matter of fact, I sent a PM to each and every member to let them know of the date change AND that they needed to re-sign up on the calendar...

I was looking at the posting by Mama Yamaha about the new cruiser and the entries of why people own a Star and found an RSV owner in the Buffalo area that is not a member here, wish there was a way to get ahold of him and let him know about this site, etc. Unfortunately, even in this day and age, there are still people that have nothing to do with a computer...

As a matter of fact, I sent a PM to each and every member to let them know of the date change AND that they needed to re-sign up on the calendar...

I was looking at the posting by Mama Yamaha about the new cruiser and the entries of why people own a Star and found an RSV owner in the Buffalo area that is not a member here, wish there was a way to get ahold of him and let him know about this site, etc. Unfortunately, even in this day and age, there are still people that have nothing to do with a computer...

Yeah I have been thinking about selling all the computers except the kids.... Ppl see the computers as something evil which is good...

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

You sure did Bob. I've always been a problem child with a short attention span. Now let's see, did I change my reservation at the Chaffee Lodge? I think so. It's the 10th right, no wait, the 17th? OK, I'll ask my wife, she keeps me straight. At any rate we will be there. Can't wait!:banana:

Might be wishful thinking on my part, but it would really be awesome if Pioneer had the new Venture avail. for test rides that weekend:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Craig

What day and time are you planning on going up to NY? We may be able to hook up for the ride up.

• 2 weeks later...
Might be wishful thinking on my part, but it would really be awesome if Pioneer had the new Venture avail. for test rides that weekend:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Craig

I talked to them today and it does not look they will be getting one in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk