IGNORED

non-bike related... Far Cry 5 just announced!!!

CaseyJ955

I watched the trailer and read some info about it. It looks fantastic!!! I dont often get jazzed for video game releases but I have always enjoyed FC 2, 3 and 4, and this looks really badass and based in the USA instead of some exotic island like Kyrat. Time to see what it takes to bring this new GTX1080 to it's knees in 4k. The Far Crys and Half-Lifes are among my favorite things in media entertainment.

I'm a dork, I love this stuff and somehow I doubt I'm the only one.

I watched the trailer and read some info about it. It looks fantastic!!! I dont often get jazzed for video game releases but I have always enjoyed FC 2, 3 and 4, and this looks really badass and based in the USA instead of some exotic island like Kyrat. Time to see what it takes to bring this new GTX1080 to it's knees in 4k. The Far Crys and Half-Lifes are among my favorite things in media entertainment.

Last video game I played was on the original Nintendo back in the 90's. My boy is into all of the gaming stuff. I get an upset stomach watching all that VR. We all have our own thing. Mine is fishing.

No so muted jack'd on gaming myself any longer. Watch my son sometimes with a brew in hand. He gets laughs at me telling him what to do next.

When I saw that Full Throttle was being remastered not long back. Well, that might get me going again. Great sound track and story line.Full Throttle.jpg

I loved Full Throttle but I have not seen the remastered version yet. I just looked on Steam, it's there and has quite good reviews.

As far as fishing, I'm likely moving to the Devils Lake area this fall, so I'll be looking forward to doing quite a lot more fishing.

I enjoy the odd game or two on PS4. I stumbled across farcry3 and loved it. Also played Farcry4 but got bored quickly. The story line in 3 was better I thought.

Been playing Metal Gear Solid phantom pain and Fallout 4 since they arrived in store.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I enjoy the odd game or two on PS4. I stumbled across farcry3 and loved it. Also played Farcry4 but got bored quickly. The story line in 3 was better I thought.

Been playing Metal Gear Solid phantom pain and Fallout 4 since they arrived in store.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm going to go ahead and NOT disclose how many hours I have played Fallout 4, or GTA5 for that matter. Yup. These games are works of art.

On FC3, yea, in many ways superior to FC4. Even FC2 did many things right that got lost in later versions. I still like em' both. Besides its hard to beat Vaas for style, I noticed the guy that did the Vaas voice over has a part on Better Call Saul, I actually recognized him and his voice, and his mannerisms. Whoever put all that together hit it right on the head. Vid games have come FAR since the days of Pong, or even Wolfenstein 3D.

All the time I save not being on that timesuck Facebook is in turn allocated to playing vid games :crackup: