IGNORED

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY - invite to all to a Puc's MG and EM Mothers Day EXTRAVAGANZA!!

cowpuc

I was referring to all the Darned Wind... between a tornado and Severe thunderstorm after severe thurndersorm all day today

I tired i may just wake up wtih house in your front yard...

WOWZY!! If you do and the head of the wicked witch of the northeast stickin out from under your house is a bald one with grey hair on its sides you will know that your not in Oz brother!!

Seriously though Snype - Prayers Up for you folks down yonder!!!!!!

I'm telling you it has been a crazy year for Neosho, getting even crazier, just glad I haven't picked up a cigarette but I tell ya mother nature is sure trying to get me too..... I won't tho. But could use a 40 of bud light right about now...

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

WOWZY!! If you do and the head of the wicked witch of the northeast stickin out from under your house is a bald one with grey hair on its sides you will know that your not in Oz brother!!

Seriously though Snype - Prayers Up for you folks down yonder!!!!!!

I was picturing you as the munchkin that announces the wicked witch is dead...

I'm telling you it has been a crazy year for Neosho, getting even crazier, just glad I haven't picked up a cigarette but I tell ya mother nature is sure trying to get me too..... I won't tho. But could use a 40 of bud light right about now...

I woke up to high winds , thunder and rain at 4:30 this morning... And I still have Reo Speedwagon playing in my head RIDING THE STORM OUT!!! Really could my brain not play something else... I guess its trying to humor me.

Edited by snyper316
Wrong artist