User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY - invite to all to a Puc's MG and EM Mothers Day EXTRAVAGANZA!!

United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default HAPPY MOTHERS DAY - invite to all to a Puc's MG and EM Mothers Day EXTRAVAGANZA!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALLLLL OUR MOM'S OUT THERE - YOU ARE ALL THE GREATEST BUNCH OF MOM'S KNOWN TO MAN!! Speaking of your man = grab em by the ear and make em bring you out to a Puc's MGnEM this week!! HOT DOGS FOR EVERYONE - KIDS TOO!!!
    Have not got time at this moment (walking out the door to go visit our mom's) to supply address's (any past MGnEMers wanna jump in with address's feel free to) but I just wanted to let everyone and anyone know,, weather permitting:
    Tuesday 16th we will have our season opener = the first 2017 Puc's Meet - Greet and Eat Meat in SCOTTVILLE MICHIGAN! My staff chose this location as the town (SCOTTville) is named after your's truly and they promised to make this one an EXTRA special outing!!
    Wednesday the 17th we are planning a second MGnEM. This one will be held in BALDWIN MICHIGAN. My staff decided on this one cause this town is also named after your's truly (in a thin kinda way) = BALDwin..
    EVERYONE welcome to attend either/or - come gobble Hot Dogs with us at this two consecative days of celebrating the specialness having such loving Mothers as we all have!!!

PS - MOM's (or ladies who arent Mom's) who's hubbies are to skeerd to come eat a Hot Dog with us - its ok for you to jump on his bike (or grab the car), leave the varmint behind and come alone (or with the kids,, even neighbor kids if ya aint got no kids) - YOU are more than welcome too!!
    Kretz = An explanation about all that time flying by? When you were a young scallywag, say 6 years old; one year was a 6th of your lifetime. Now at 60; one year is a 60th of your lifespan & so seems to whiz by in a blink of the proverbial eye. Ten times as fast as when you were that little kid!

2. Thanks VanRiver gave thanks for this post
    Likes VanRiver liked this post
    United States
    WV
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY - invite to all to a Puc's MG and EM Mothers Day EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Now Puc is that name Scott Balding or Balding Scott?

4. Likes cowpuc liked this post
    United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY - invite to all to a Puc's MG and EM Mothers Day EXTRAVAGANZA!!

HEY COWPUC IS ELVIS GOING TOO BE THERE

6. Likes cowpuc liked this post
    United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mothers love elvis

United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Address's Tuesday the 16 th. 578 us 10 Scottville mi 49454 from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm Wednesday 17 th. 9505 S M 37 Baldwin. mi 49304 from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm

9. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    Likes cowpuc liked this post
    United States
    NY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cowpuc View Post
    Tuesday 16th we will have our season opener = the first 2017 Puc's Meet - Greet and Eat Meat
    Vegetarians need not apply...

11. Likes cowpuc liked this post
    United States
    MO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wonder if they will have white meat hotdogs
    also curious if I could sneak away evne if it is just to michigan,

13. Likes cowpuc liked this post
    United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wishin it was later in the week. I'm Luther bound this weekend.

Jay
    Patriot Guard Rider #18267
    '01 RSV......08 Hannigan RSV, 69' Buick GS 400 Conv.
    " Never ride faster than your angel can fly"

15. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not going to be able to make it this time cowpuc. To short of a notice. I will definitely be on board later this summer!
    stanG

83 Venture Royale
    "The view from the seat is always the best."

17. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Address's Tuesday the 16 th. 578 us 10 Scottville mi 49454 from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm Wednesday 17 th. 9505 S M 37 Baldwin. mi 49304 from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm
    ROCK N ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! Thank ya Drews for filling in for me!!

Indeed the schedule looks like this:

Tuesday the 16th:
    578 West US10
    Scottville Mi. 49454

Staff arrival and Hot Dogs available = 11:30 till 3:30 pm
    Official MGnEM time = 1 P.M. (dont have to leave home when its still freezing )
    Elvis has a hair appointment on this date BUT -

Wednesday the 17th:
    9505 South M-37 (just a couple south of the town of Baldwin right on M-37 = cant miss it!!)
    Baldwin Mi. 49304

Staff arrival and Hot Dogs available = 11:30 till 3:30 pm with official MGnEM start time of 1 P.M. (give any left over Lake effect snow squawls a chance to move on and melt off).

ELVIS IS PLANNING ON JOINING US FOR THIS ONE

You guys check the weather????? I must be goin crazy - I swear they are talking 79 degrees!!
    ITS HOT DOG EATIN, ELVIS SINGIN, FRIEND GREETIN, MOTORCYCLE RIDING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kretz = An explanation about all that time flying by? When you were a young scallywag, say 6 years old; one year was a 6th of your lifetime. Now at 60; one year is a 60th of your lifespan & so seems to whiz by in a blink of the proverbial eye. Ten times as fast as when you were that little kid!

19. Thanks Drews, VanRiver gave thanks for this post
    Likes Drews, VanRiver liked this post
    United States
    GA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish we had the ability to make a road trip up there on short notice. Unfortunately I'm scheduled to go house hunting tomorrow evening.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

21. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the initial edition of Puc's MG&EM events was held today with just a few varmits in attendance (@Drews,where the heck were ya ??) cowpuc, bluestar99 and yours truly, with our better halfs, made the trek to Scottville and looking forward to future events as they transpire. It's a long season so hopefully as we progress thru the summer we can attract some more attendees...... Next event tomorrow in Baldwin, MI. and Elvis is in the house .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scottville.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	160.0 KB 
ID:	109182

'

23. Thanks Drews, cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    Likes Drews, cowpuc liked this post
    United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tomorrow

25. Likes mirider, cowpuc liked this post
    United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    tomorrow

AAAAAH....You were just waiting for ELVIS

27. Thanks cowpuc, Drews gave thanks for this post
    Likes cowpuc, Drews liked this post
    United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ate dem hot dogs till they was coming outta my ears,,,,,,,,,,,,, took us all the way to Baldwin (had to scout out the area for tomorrow's happenin) before I could cram in a Jones's ice cream (allllllllllllllllllll MiRiders fault - he twisted my arm,,, challenging my 1st Gen with his new Harley)...
    Good thing Ron - bluestar99 - knows his way around up there cause if it wouldnt of been for him getting us there on time, Dave n Sue would have never noticed the place (without us sitting there eating dogs) - Candy didnt wanna stop,, she was having to much fun chasing around in the 86 DEGREE WEATHER!!!
    WOW - what a day!!
    SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!!

PS = Thanks for snapping the shot and posting it MiRider - kept the lop eared varmints off my back with the about me forgetting my camera and being the and all that nonsense..
    PSps = Thanks again Ron and Vick for your navigational abilities!!
    psPS = Thanks again for coverin for me Drews on the addies and all that - hope to see you tomorrow (or sometime soon) - them dogs is as good as they ever was brother AND = LOTS of that special homemade "mix" stuff to slap on em!! Tellin ya - think I ate 7 of em

PS PS PS = anyone reading this ##### Blessing of the Bikes is this weekend in Baldwin!! ALWAYS lots of fun!!! ragtop69gs - you gonna slide into town from Luther for any of that? I gotta medical procedure on Friday they gotta knock me out for but - if at all possible - I am gonna sneak back up there Saturday or Sunday..

29. Thanks Drews, mirider gave thanks for this post
    Likes Drews, mirider liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast