IGNORED

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY - invite to all to a Puc's MG and EM Mothers Day EXTRAVAGANZA!!

cowpuc

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALLLLL OUR MOM'S OUT THERE - YOU ARE ALL THE GREATEST BUNCH OF MOM'S KNOWN TO MAN!! Speaking of your man = grab em by the ear and make em bring you out to a Puc's MGnEM this week!! HOT DOGS FOR EVERYONE - KIDS TOO!!!

Have not got time at this moment (walking out the door to go visit our mom's) to supply address's (any past MGnEMers wanna jump in with address's feel free to) but I just wanted to let everyone and anyone know,, weather permitting:

Tuesday 16th we will have our season opener = the first 2017 Puc's Meet - Greet and Eat Meat in SCOTTVILLE MICHIGAN! My staff chose this location as the town (SCOTTville) is named after your's truly and they promised to make this one an EXTRA special outing!!

Wednesday the 17th we are planning a second MGnEM. This one will be held in BALDWIN MICHIGAN. My staff decided on this one cause this town is also named after your's truly (in a thin kinda way) = BALDwin..

EVERYONE welcome to attend either/or - come gobble Hot Dogs with us at this two consecative days of celebrating the specialness having such loving Mothers as we all have!!!

PS - MOM's (or ladies who arent Mom's) who's hubbies are to skeerd to come eat a Hot Dog with us - its ok for you to jump on his bike (or grab the car), leave the varmint behind and come alone (or with the kids,, even neighbor kids if ya aint got no kids) - YOU are more than welcome too!!

Address's Tuesday the 16 th. 578 us 10 Scottville mi 49454 from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm Wednesday 17 th. 9505 S M 37 Baldwin. mi 49304 from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm

ROCK N ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! Thank ya Drews for filling in for me!!

Indeed the schedule looks like this:

Tuesday the 16th:

578 West US10

Scottville Mi. 49454

Staff arrival and Hot Dogs available = 11:30 till 3:30 pm

Official MGnEM time = 1 P.M. (dont have to leave home when its still freezing :Bunny:)

Elvis has a hair appointment on this date BUT -

Wednesday the 17th:

9505 South M-37 (just a couple south of the town of Baldwin right on M-37 = cant miss it!!)

Baldwin Mi. 49304

Staff arrival and Hot Dogs available = 11:30 till 3:30 pm with official MGnEM start time of 1 P.M. (give any left over Lake effect snow squawls a chance to move on and melt off).

ELVIS IS PLANNING ON JOINING US FOR THIS ONE:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money:

You guys check the weather????? I must be goin crazy - I swear they are talking 79 degrees!!:scared:

ITS HOT DOG EATIN, ELVIS SINGIN, FRIEND GREETIN, MOTORCYCLE RIDING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the initial edition of Puc's MG&EM events was held today with just a few varmits in attendance (@Drews,where the heck were ya ??) @cowpuc, @bluestar99 and yours truly, with our better halfs, made the trek to Scottville and looking forward to future events as they transpire. It's a long season so hopefully as we progress thru the summer we can attract some more attendees......:beer: Next event tomorrow in Baldwin, MI. and Elvis is in the house :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:.

Scottville.jpg

'

I ate dem hot dogs till they was coming outta my ears,,,,,,,,,,,,, took us all the way to Baldwin (had to scout out the area for tomorrow's happenin) before I could cram in a Jones's ice cream (allllllllllllllllllll MiRiders fault - he twisted my arm,,, challenging my 1st Gen with his new Harley)...

Good thing Ron - @bluestar99 - knows his way around up there cause if it wouldnt of been for him getting us there on time, Dave n Sue would have never noticed the place (without us sitting there eating dogs) - Candy didnt wanna stop,, she was having to much fun chasing around in the 86 DEGREE WEATHER!!!

WOW - what a day!!

SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!!

PS = Thanks for snapping the shot and posting it MiRider - kept the lop eared varmints off my back with the :Im not listening to about me forgetting my camera and being the :photographing::cop: and all that nonsense..

PSps = Thanks again Ron and Vick for your navigational abilities!!

psPS = Thanks again for coverin for me Drews on the addies and all that - hope to see you tomorrow (or sometime soon) - them dogs is as good as they ever was brother AND = LOTS of that special homemade "mix" stuff to slap on em!! Tellin ya - think I ate 7 of em :scared:

PS PS PS = anyone reading this ##### Blessing of the Bikes is this weekend in Baldwin!! ALWAYS lots of fun!!! @ragtop69gs - you gonna slide into town from Luther for any of that? I gotta medical procedure on Friday they gotta knock me out for but - if at all possible - I am gonna sneak back up there Saturday or Sunday.. :missingtooth:

I ate dem hot dogs till they was coming outta my ears,,,,,,,,,,,,, took us all the way to Baldwin (had to scout out the area for tomorrow's happenin) before I could cram in a Jones's ice cream (allllllllllllllllllll MiRiders fault - he twisted my arm,,, challenging my 1st Gen with his new Harley)...

Good thing Ron - bluestar99 - knows his way around up there cause if it wouldnt of been for him getting us there on time, Dave n Sue would have never noticed the place (without us sitting there eating dogs) - Candy didnt wanna stop,, she was having to much fun chasing around in the 86 DEGREE WEATHER!!!

WOW - what a day!!

SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!!

PS = Thanks for snapping the shot and posting it MiRider - kept the lop eared varmints off my back with the :Im not listening to about me forgetting my camera and being the :photographing::cop: and all that nonsense..

PSps = Thanks again Ron and Vick for your navigational abilities!!

psPS = Thanks again for coverin for me Drews on the addies and all that - hope to see you tomorrow (or sometime soon) - them dogs is as good as they ever was brother AND = LOTS of that special homemade "mix" stuff to slap on em!! Tellin ya - think I ate 7 of em :scared:

PS PS PS = anyone reading this ##### Blessing of the Bikes is this weekend in Baldwin!! ALWAYS lots of fun!!! ragtop69gs - you gonna slide into town from Luther for any of that? I gotta medical procedure on Friday they gotta knock me out for but - if at all possible - I am gonna sneak back up there Saturday or Sunday.. :missingtooth:

Won't be riding this trip, gotta haul 2x4's and plywood :confused24:

The 2'nd Puc's GM&EM event of 2017 is in the books! Elvis was on tap today and it lured @Drews all the way from the east side of the state to join in the festivities up in Baldwin today.:guitarist 2:Same fine tastin hot dogs with special fixins.....:happy65: A few pics below.......

FullSizeRender.jpg

Let's see....should I have that 5'th dog :confused07:

IMG_0974.jpg

Mirider, Puc and their passengers.....:biker:

IMG_0972.jpg

Trying to beat the heat in the shade....:scorched:

IMG_0970.jpg

Where is Elvis

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

AHHH WELL ITS ONE FOR DA MONEY,, 2 FOR DA SHOW,, 3 TO GET READY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, spared NO expense :mo money::mo money:= Look closely at the very last pic that MiRider posted - that would be Elvis IN PERSON!!!!!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Hopefully MANY more to come if ya wanna join us Snype!!!:Bunny:

Really glad to see you`re still kickin` LOL-had a couple of bad years,and another Heart attack,been doin` some ridin`.

Thanks Rick and right back at cha brother = sure is nice to be back at it some what aint it??!!!:dancefool::clap2::thumbsup2: Glad to hear your doing better too - them tuners aint nothing to fool with my friend!! You end up with a pacemaker? Yours one with the built in defiberlator that will shock ya out of the blue? Definitely feeling MUCH better without that nasty grape fruit size tumor thingy suckin the life out of me, my pacemaker/tuner (not the shocker type) is doing AWESOME too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hurts: Last check I am using it @70% of the time so its DEFINITELY doing its thing!!

Now we GOTTA get together for a Hot Dog and compare scars - I beginning to feel like the bionic man,,, only LOTS slower and weaker :smile5::pushups::Laugh::Laugh:

Heyyyy mirider - THANK YOU again for having my back with the follow up pics and stories - GREATLY APPRECIATED BROTHER!! That gorgeous HD Trike named Candy has got a superdupericillyoscious road master I tell ya!! You and Drews gotta both know all went well with my hospital stay today - looked pretty good in there - will know more in a couple weeks..

Drews - keep an eye out about the trip over to the unveiling. Be FUN to pull that off!!:thumbsup2::clap2:

Anybody else thinking of doing the unveiling IRL? Be a REAL shame if this was for real and we missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nanner:

AHHH WELL ITS ONE FOR DA MONEY,, 2 FOR DA SHOW,, 3 TO GET READY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, spared NO expense :mo money::mo money:= Look closely at the very last pic that MiRider posted - that would be Elvis IN PERSON!!!!!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Hopefully MANY more to come if ya wanna join us Snype!!!:Bunny:

Thanks Rick and right back at cha brother = sure is nice to be back at it some what aint it??!!!:dancefool::clap2::thumbsup2: Glad to hear your doing better too - them tuners aint nothing to fool with my friend!! You end up with a pacemaker? Yours one with the built in defiberlator that will shock ya out of the blue? Definitely feeling MUCH better without that nasty grape fruit size tumor thingy suckin the life out of me, my pacemaker/tuner (not the shocker type) is doing AWESOME too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hurts: Last check I am using it @70% of the time so its DEFINITELY doing its thing!!

Now we GOTTA get together for a Hot Dog and compare scars - I beginning to feel like the bionic man,,, only LOTS slower and weaker :smile5::pushups::Laugh::Laugh:

Heyyyy mirider - THANK YOU again for having my back with the follow up pics and stories - GREATLY APPRECIATED BROTHER!! That gorgeous HD Trike named Candy has got a superdupericillyoscious road master I tell ya!! You and Drews gotta both know all went well with my hospital stay today - looked pretty good in there - will know more in a couple weeks..

Drews - keep an eye out about the trip over to the unveiling. Be FUN to pull that off!!:thumbsup2::clap2:

Anybody else thinking of doing the unveiling IRL? Be a REAL shame if this was for real and we missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nanner:

Well the way the weather is I think its been trying to carry me up your way....

AHHH WELL ITS ONE FOR DA MONEY,, 2 FOR DA SHOW,,

You're entirely welcome Puc, glad to step in on the photo ops. [emoji328] Also VERY glad to hear the exam went well. [emoji106]

Looking forward to making [emoji188] to the next MG & Eat [emoji894][emoji894][emoji894].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well the way the weather is I think its been trying to carry me up your way....

Pull the boat out to the stream and leave it pointing here.:fishin:

Put your Venture on her center stand, spoon a paddle tire to her rear. :detective:

Then place the bike in the back of the ship with her backside hangin low.:witch_brew:

Now start er up and stick er in 5th, now you wont have to row....:guitarist 2:

You're entirely welcome Puc, glad to step in on the photo ops. [emoji328] Also VERY glad to hear the exam went well. [emoji106]

Looking forward to making [emoji188] to the next MG & Eat [emoji894][emoji894][emoji894].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dem little hot dog icon thingies make me :178::rasberry::cool10::stickpoke::essen_024: