• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest Picture.....

See new bike on left.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=109215

VAZ,

Where are you getting all of these mosaics? I go on the Yamaha site, and all I'm seeing is the mosaic with the 4 headlights? Where is the one with the trunk, and the one with the half front with the mirror coming from?

Just wondering.

Big Lenny

Looks like a bigger pic of the front end.

From that pic it looks like it really will have a 4 headlight system.

I wonder if that will be 4 headlights or 2 headlights and 2 driving lights? Hopefully LED or HID.

You all need to share your drugs. I sure as heck cant see nuttin in those psyco pics. You can "think" your seeing something, but the pink rabbit aint there. I have a friend on the "other" Yamaha site that got tired of all the years and years of drama. He just bought the GW. Pretty cuss, its black and silver. I have not seen any like his.

VAZ,

Where are you getting all of these mosaics? I go on the Yamaha site, and all I'm seeing is the mosaic with the 4 headlights? Where is the one with the trunk, and the one with the half front with the mirror coming from?

Just wondering.

Big Lenny

I signed up for emails from Yamaha.

https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/transcontinental-touring

When I look at that Journey Further saying with the funny looking "V" shape below the "O" as mentioned by someone earlier in this saga I see = "V"-"FUR"!! Cant get it out of my mind,,, V-Fur,, V-Fur,,,,, V-Fur,,,,,,,,, only one cure for a guy who keeps seein V-Fur,,,, its more V-Fur's!!!!!!!

We should do a poll and see how many members are realists and think it will be a V-twin and how many are dreamers and think it will be a V4:stickpoke::stirthepot:

Well brother,, your idea was up all day yesterday and no one - including you - followed up on your worthy suggestion soooooooooooooo,,, take a peek in the Water Hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew:

I was looking at the web for discussions others are having about the soon to be announced touring model from Yammy. I came across this thread on the Indian owners forum.

Take a look at the 5th post down by Cheezyrider. Could this be talking about a certain beloved VR.org member? Lol.

http://www.indianmotorcycles.net/threads/yamaha-to-announce-new-tourer-june-5th.170865/

Big Lenny

I guess Puc isn't looking at this thread anymore.

BL

Oh yes he is Lenny - here I is!! Just been trying to get on to respond to @Snyper 's smoke signal (been at the new Grandsons House for Memorial Day weekend) and found out I forgot to pay my bills and couldnt respond but - have no fear brother - I is back!!!!

What da heck - that Indian riding Cheeze Ball called my 1st Gen Ugly - this ol ugly MK1 will still out run, out dance, out climb, out tour, out two track, out CTFW, out fly to the moon, out wheelie, out make ya laugh and out make ya smile any new Indian he might be ridin I tell ya :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup: (might be a little bias but hey - my bikes are all sensitive,, like a flower) !! Couldnt have been me - all my scoots have been purdy - Tweeks was nothing shy of gorgeous!! Now Yammer Dan - he has the ugly ones = he's even got on named Ugly - not me, all mine are purdy..

Yea,, reading that was pretty cool - never know who your gonna bump into when out CTFW - thats for sure!!

Neat find Big Lenny - THANKS = made my day brother:thumbsup:!!! Made Tweeks too - took it out in the garage and read it to her:missingtooth:

By the way,, Tweeksis just wore out her second tire with treads showing thru when we got home from The Kid house = been a long slow break in for this new one.. Spent today spoonin on the next new one and doing an oil change = if all stays good health and weather wise, Tip - Tweeksis and I are hoping to hit that unveiling of the new one in New York = gonna even polish her headlight and windshield for it if we get to go - wait till that new fang dangled tour scoots gets a eyeball of ol Tweeksis = gonna be :173: at first site I tell ya,, DEFINITELY:fingers-crossed-emo.. I just KNOW this new ones gonna have the heart of the new Vmax!!:thumbsup:

Oh yes he is Lenny - here I is!! Just been trying to get on to respond to @Snyper 's smoke signal (been at the new Grandsons House for Memorial Day weekend) and found out I forgot to pay my bills and couldnt respond but - have no fear brother - I is back!!!!

What da heck - that Indian riding Cheeze Ball called my 1st Gen Ugly - this ol ugly MK1 will still out run, out dance, out climb, out tour, out two track, out CTFW, out fly to the moon, out wheelie, out make ya laugh and out make ya smile any new Indian he might be ridin I tell ya :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup: (might be a little bias but hey - my bikes are all sensitive,, like a flower) !! Couldnt have been me - all my scoots have been purdy - Tweeks was nothing shy of gorgeous!! Now Yammer Dan - he has the ugly ones = he's even got on named Ugly - not me, all mine are purdy..

Yea,, reading that was pretty cool - never know who your gonna bump into when out CTFW - thats for sure!!

Neat find Big Lenny - THANKS = made my day brother:thumbsup:!!! Made Tweeks too - took it out in the garage and read it to her:missingtooth:

By the way,, Tweeksis just wore out her second tire with treads showing thru when we got home from The Kid house = been a long slow break in for this new one.. Spent today spoonin on the next new one and doing an oil change = if all stays good health and weather wise, Tip - Tweeksis and I are hoping to hit that unveiling of the new one in New York = gonna even polish her headlight and windshield for it if we get to go - wait till that new fang dangled tour scoots gets a eyeball of ol Tweeksis = gonna be :173: at first site I tell ya,, DEFINITELY:fingers-crossed-emo.. I just KNOW this new ones gonna have the heart of the new Vmax!!:thumbsup:

Hey Puc. Ya know, I was so caught up with reading Cheezy's post, I never noticed he called Tweeks ugly. What the???? Who in hells half acre does he think he is, calling a fair dame like Tweeks ugly? Little did he know when he met her, that he just ran across one of the great fair lady's of the all of the motorcycle world. Tweeks has seen and experienced more in her lifetime than any old Indian will experience in 10 lifetimes. And she's done it all with un-equalled reliability and class.

I really hope you're gonna feel up to going to the unveiling! Be sure and take a lotta pics and some of your famous videos.

BL

Hey Puc. Ya know, I was so caught up with reading Cheezy's post, I never noticed he called Tweeks ugly. What the???? Who in hells half acre does he think he is, calling a fair dame like Tweeks ugly? Little did he know when he met her, that he just ran across one of the great fair lady's of the all of the motorcycle world. Tweeks has seen and experienced more in her lifetime than any old Indian will experience in 10 lifetimes. And she's done it all with un-equalled reliability and class.

I really hope you're gonna feel up to going to the unveiling! Be sure and take a lotta pics and some of your famous videos.

BL

Yea,, you and me,, we DEFINITELY share in that opinion brother!!! Tweeksis has been kind of down in the dumps lately,, was thinkin she was a little preturbed with me about all the time I been spending ripping up the roads on my bucket list R1.. Just not feeling herself and I wasnt sure why.. Also, on the way home from "Sams Joint" (grandsons house = his name is Sam) I noticed some strange vibes and told Tip I thought it was tire time - checked the rear,, sure enough = cords just starting to peak thru in one small spot.. Spent yesterday spooning on a new rear tire - picked up a Kenda Challenger - right size 140/90 "C" rated, 77h for load rating, not a bad looking tire for $45 bucks.. I LOVE testing cheap tires. Worst I ever got was 3500 miles from a 404 Dunny - this new Kenda is WAY beafier than the Dunny - cant wait to see how she wears - hoping to try er out on a rip across Canada to catch that unveiling - will definitely take LOTS of pics to share if we are able to make it = want to go REALLY REALLY bad..

Did her tuning, oil change and all that too.. Noticed some odd readings on the sync gauges,, found out she had an issue with a diaphram.. Poor things been draggin a cylinder for a while = these things run amazingly well on 3 cylinders but WOW does she like the repair :bikersmilie:

Swear I saw her :stickinouttounge: at Maggie the R1 a bit ago!!

PS = the light spot on the diaphram is light from my pen light shining thru :missingtooth:,, there were FIVE of those holes:scared:

DSCN4246.JPG

DSCN4242.JPG

DSCN4240.JPG

DSCN4239.JPG

DSCN4232.JPG

DSCN4230.JPG

DSCN4235.JPG

Yeah I got to pull tinkers heart and give it a transplant... I have one artery just about clamped off excessive bleeding on number 2... Litteraly a 16th out. Other then that I am seeing high 30s... 40 when I am minding my p's and q's.... I have feeling when I get bored and do it I will probably be doing better as far as mpg... But off season maybe but do want to throw them on just to check them out.. And take a look at the jet blocks that are on tinker atm...

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk