IGNORED

Left fairing 12 volt plug...

I have the same problem as I plug my GPS in it. Rattles itself out enough to lose connection ever so often. I took a piece of this cardboard from a parts box and wedge it in there like a shim on the side of the plug when I plug in.

I found it more to be the 'type" of plug. My Garmin would back out, so I wired it up with its own plug eventually. Problem solved. Then I started for a little bit a del plug before I made the dedicated power. One side for GPS one side for phone. You know that cheap ole piece of junk would stay in no problems. Then I tried my phone charger in the plug and it was hit and miss. I put the duel plug splitter in and it fine So I just went with that for a long time until the duel plug died.

So Maybe the plug itself (GPS/phone). I know if it is a longer plug with the like 45 on it they se to walk out more on me. Good luck.

If anyone wants to tap into the two pin connector inside the fairing, shoot me an email or PM I have a plug and play set up for that.

:sign yeah that:

That's what I did with your parts. Now...do you have a 1 into 3? Thinking of adding some LED's to my front fairing and need another couple of taps!!

Grins!

:sign yeah that:

That's what I did with your parts. Now...do you have a 1 into 3? Thinking of adding some LED's to my front fairing and need another couple of taps!!

Grins!

I can make what ever you like, if you want to tap into the running lights or turn signals I have special custom made 1 to 2 and 1 to 3 bullets that will let you tap into those easy as pie.

Send me a PM or E-mail and we can figure out what will suit you the best.