IGNORED

Baby gets a new pair of shoes

Freebird

Finally getting the new Dunlop E3s put on. Dropped my wheels off to have them mounted because even though I have a manual changer and a balancer, I just wasn't in the mood to mess with them. The one wheel in the picture was the one that IronMike gave me to try out in the fall. I put it on, took a trip around the block and parked it for the winter. The car tire is just not for me. To be honest, it handled fine and I would have probably tried it for a while except that I have the leveling links on my bike because I wanted it raised an inch in the back. This car tire dropped it right back down to where it was without the links.

IMG_0779.JPG

IMG_0780.JPG

Sitting here looking out the window watching Fool add Wisconsin White Wash to our yard and then reading this just makes me :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon: brother!!

Looking GREAT there!!!:thumbsup:

Thinking that car tire is probably a 15 incher isnt it?? If it were a 16 and you were closer to us I would be over at your house begging you for a chance to mount it up on Tweeksis just for a test ride... :missingtooth: See,,, aint cha glad your wayyyyyy down yonder and we is wayyyyy up here :mugshot:

Really lookin good there Bossman = SHARP BIKE!! Dont think I have seen pics of it before :thumbsup:

I put Dunlop E3s on my gen 1 last fall, they have a grand total of 0 miles as of yet. They sure look and feel superior to the Metzler Marathons. I did quite a bit of fishing and research before choosing them.

BTW the car tire looks pretty BA.

Funny how things change as we get older,, I sure like my snooze in the afternoon,, and after supper,, and watching the news,,, and when I wake up,,,, oh sorry, you were changing tires??? don't have time for that now anymore, I'm just too busy with important things.

Finally getting the new Dunlop E3s put on. Dropped my wheels off to have them mounted because even though I have a manual changer and a balancer, I just wasn't in the mood to mess with them. The one wheel in the picture was the one that IronMike gave me to try out in the fall. I put it on, took a trip around the block and parked it for the winter. The car tire is just not for me. To be honest, it handled fine and I would have probably tried it for a while except that I have the leveling links on my bike because I wanted it raised an inch in the back. This car tire dropped it right back down to where it was without the links.

Are they WHITE WALLS ?? This bike is screaming I WANT WHITE WALLS !!!

One beautiful and tastefully done bike to say the least. :happy34:

This bike had white walls when I bought it. I knew that once I needed tires, they would not be replaced with white walls. Not only do I really not care for them but the tires available in white wall are simply not the best tires that you can purchase.

This bike had white walls when I bought it. I knew that once I needed tires, they would not be replaced with white walls. Not only do I really not care for them but the tires available in white wall are simply not the best tires that you can purchase.
I agree there are no longer any top quality ww tires being made. The Dunlop 404's are OK but if you ride very much or very hard you will be disappointed. Over on Spyderlovers.com there is a company called Tire Grafixx that can make you a white wall for any tire,even you darksiders. Here is his contact info "please e-mail me at jbooth9619@att.net or call 817.846.2748" He can also do raised white or colored letters.

I know you are going straight black Don but thought others might be interested in this.

And so do I.

The beauty of these different opinions is that if we all had the same taste then we would all have identical bikes. How boring would that be ?

Each one for his own taste.

Hey i get that and agree. There are a lot of things I like and probably an equal number of things I don't like. No disrespect meant to those thAt disagree with me I'm just stating my opinion. For instance:

White walls...Just not a fan

Ape hangers..Not AN image I want to alien with

Nazi helmets as motorcycle helmet .... wouldn't dare

Brain bucket... Love my brain intact too much

Offensive artwork, graphics, stickers , patche, t-shirts and emblems.... don't need angry people chasing me. Just not my style.

I agree that the world is made up of a wide range of opinions and I am entitled to mine.

Not saying just saying.