IGNORED

Weather

Sailor

Yesterday I was sitting on the deck in shirtsleeves, basking in the sun, reading a book and sipping a brandy.

Today I am sipping a coffee and looking out the window at the snow on the deck. Through the falling snow I can see the ridge across the lake. It is about 1/2 mile away and is in full sunshine.

I hear thunder over towards Vancouver, they are probably getting rain. An hour later the snow is melting fast but now we have hail.

Supposed to be sunny and warm again tomorrow.

Welcome to weather in B.C.

re: honeydoo list

I found a set a brake pads, front and rear EBC brand FA123HH and FA197HH

Can someone here help me identify these. I'm guessing they're for a Venture but they also could be for a Wing as I've managed to have both of them in the garage at one time or another.

[h=2]From Dennis Kirk website:

Fitment for EBC Double H Sintered Metal Brake Pads - FA197HH[/h]See if this part fits your ridePart 197418 fits the following machines

[h=6] Kawasaki[/h]

• 2016 Kawasaki EX300A Ninja 300
  • 2015 Kawasaki EX300A Ninja 300
  • 2014 Kawasaki EX300A Ninja 300
  • 2013 Kawasaki EX300A Ninja 300
  • 2016 Kawasaki EX300A Ninja 300 SE
  • 2015 Kawasaki EX300A Ninja 300 SE
  • 2014 Kawasaki EX300A Ninja 300 SE
  • 2016 Kawasaki EX300B Ninja 300 ABS
  • 2015 Kawasaki EX300B Ninja 300 ABS
  • 2014 Kawasaki EX300B Ninja 300 ABS
  • 2013 Kawasaki EX300B Ninja 300 ABS
  • 2015 Kawasaki EX300B Ninja 300 ABS SE
  • 2014 Kawasaki EX300B Ninja 300 ABS SE

[h=6] Suzuki[/h]

• 2009 Suzuki AN400 Burgman
  • 2008 Suzuki AN400 Burgman
  • 2007 Suzuki AN400 Burgman
  • 2016 Suzuki AN400A Burgman ABS
  • 2015 Suzuki AN400A Burgman ABS
  • 2014 Suzuki AN400A Burgman ABS
  • 2013 Suzuki AN400A Burgman ABS
  • 2012 Suzuki AN400A Burgman ABS
  • 2011 Suzuki AN400A Burgman ABS
  • 2009 Suzuki AN400A Burgman ABS

Also it is 4:09pm here and 73 degrees F. Got a short ride in yesterday and another this morning. :)

Yesterday I was sitting on the deck in shirtsleeves, basking in the sun, reading a book and sipping a brandy.

Today I am sipping a coffee and looking out the window at the snow on the deck. Through the falling snow I can see the ridge across the lake. It is about 1/2 mile away and is in full sunshine.

I hear thunder over towards Vancouver, they are probably getting rain. An hour later the snow is melting fast but now we have hail.

Supposed to be sunny and warm again tomorrow.

:sign back to topic: good to know you guys in the fun places are getting it too LOL We woke up this morning to another 1.5" but it's melting! Soon be summer!

C.100_3097.jpg

:sign back to topic: good to know you guys in the fun places are getting it too LOL We woke up this morning to another 1.5" but it's melting! Soon be summer!

It snowed overnight at my place (Surrey) .... well, technically I guess one could call it snow .... it was barely visible on the lawn.

I'm downtown Vancouver at the moment and was just outside basking in the warmth of the sunshine. snow??? it's been gone for a couple weeks in some parts .... other areas not so. For instance, I ride the skytrain home from D/T Van to Surrey (appx 45 min ride). couple days ago I left work in full on sunshine, halfway home (Burnaby) there was maybe 1.5 inches of fresh snow, get to Surrey and it had been a tropical downpour with hail for maybe 2 or 3 minutes ... then clear and sunny LOL

Forecast is for some snow this weekend. 13 years living in the Vancouver area and I've not seen "winter" weather this late in the season. Heck, most years I've been out riding on the weekends by now as the temps have been 10 celcius or better. Not so this year ... even if I had a bike to ride LOL

And now we are back to warm sunshine. I have never seen snow this late in the year before.

we're the same here, on pavement & lower down in town all gone. It's hanging on in my yard where there's been no sunshine.

We are a bit farther east & north & elevated too so that's why we tend to get a bit more. It's generally anything up to 5 degrees cooler than down in Mission, we often notice it when plants are blooming, we can be two to three weeks behind gardens "down the hill".

Today has turned into a beautiful day, 7 degrees, blue sky & sunny. we wait with snow shovels poised LOL.

No kidding!! While working night shift at the airport the snow started coming down so thought I might be trapped at work in the morning. Turned to mixed rain so was just slush by morning. This was at the West end of the airport. A mile or so away at the East end of the airport there was about 2 inches but a kind soul had already plowed the road so there were only ridges and the odd gob of slushy stuff. About 2 miles further southeast the snow/slush was mostly gone.

Very lucky for me, only had a few squidgels on the rear end while plowing through sludge. It is surprisingly unsettling when traction is loose even if just for a little bit.

And now we are back to warm sunshine. I have never seen snow this late in the year before.

So what's it like on sunny SSI today Sailor?

Yesterday we had around 3" Used the snowblower around the house & the driveway (150M long) etc. & cleared it, later it turned into a beautiful afternoon, sunny & clear sky. Then.......

Got up this morning there was another light covering, BUT it's been at it all day & we now have around 6" maybe even more. This really is getting ridiculous now!

GaaaK!!! It's happening again. It went away for a couple of days and now it's back.

Will it ever end??? :snow:

Hey Camos, one of the guys on another "weather thread" wrote recently "It hasn't gone away.... it's just reloading!" How right he was!

As I just posted above we must have had 6" or more just today! Getting really tired & bored with it now. I don't think the weather forecasters have a clue what's going on.

Snow!!!!! Cold and cloudy this morning then we got about 2 inches in the space of an hour. Now we are back in sunshine and the snow is almost gone.

Can't ever remember it snowing this late in the year either.

Ha! Trade Ya!... it has just stopped here (over 6") but I'm leaving any shoveling until tomorrow!

Hey Camos, one of the guys on another "weather thread" wrote recently "It hasn't gone away.... it's just reloading!" How right he was!

As I just posted above we must have had 6" or more just today! Getting really tired & bored with it now. I don't think the weather forecasters have a clue what's going on.

Yah no kidding, totally bizarre!! :starz:

Big flakes in late morning, about 2-3 inches then stopped until early afternoon then big flakes again for an hour. Right about the time I had to go to work so no :biker:, took bus and shank's mare. By the time I got to work it had stopped and the roads were almost clear. :scratchchin:

Beginning to think it's a conspiracy to keep me from having fun. :confused07:

Sir Sir um Sir Your roof appears to be missing.....:Avatars_Gee_George:
Hahahaha, good one.....:rotfl:

That's my enclosed deck, only the walls have a roof. In the fall it is just one more thing to sweep and in the winter one more thing to shovel. Nice and private in the summer though. I like inside-outside living spaces.