IGNORED

Hi Again

BuckShot

Well well well,, look what the cat dragged in you guys - WASSUP BUCKSHOT!!! Good to hear from ya brother!! Hope you are treating that 86 with the total respect she deserves and ya arent making her stay in the garage to much while ya ride that Ultra.. Probably oughta go out in the garage and tell er your gonna fire her up and come up and have a Hot Dog with us this spring (the Ultra is welcome too BUT if ya do ride the Harley - ya might wanna not mention where your headed in front of that GORGEOUS 86!!!)..

Looking forward to the coming riding season up here - come see us when/if ya can!!

Puc

Well at least some people remember me....LOL. Puc...the 86 is nice and snug in the barn. Need to do some major cleaning in there so I can do some work on her. Promised the wife I would put the sidecar back on her way to long ago. She is getting upset about it. Those hotdog runs do sound good.

I did make it to MD last year. Always a blast.

Hope to ride more than last year. We bought a lake cottage on the Coldwater Lake chain and was spending lots of time there.

Other than that, Gail and I are happy and healthy.

Sidecar on a 86?? Almost as Lame as a Voyager on a 85....or a 99 or a 86.........:innocent-emoticon: bout time you got back here!!:backinmyday:

Why do you think I have been dragging my feet putting the sidecar back on Dan? It is lame....LOL.... She wants to take the dogs for rides, but I don't think her dog will stay in the sidecar.

Glad to see your still alive and kicking butt.

Well at least some people remember me....LOL. Puc...the 86 is nice and snug in the barn. Need to do some major cleaning in there so I can do some work on her. Promised the wife I would put the sidecar back on her way to long ago. She is getting upset about it. Those hotdog runs do sound good.

I did make it to MD last year. Always a blast.

Hope to ride more than last year. We bought a lake cottage on the Coldwater Lake chain and was spending lots of time there.

Other than that, Gail and I are happy and healthy.

REMEMBER YOU, GAIL AND THE AMAZING STORY OF YOUR AMAZING 86??????? How could one forget a story like this is the better question:

and FOR SURE - I betcha that @bongobobny aint forgot neither of us brother :stirthepot::stirthepot::witch_brew:

Glad you folks are doing well my friend!! :thumbsup:

Edited by cowpuc

Can't believe you still have that my friend Puc. The few VR gatherings I do get to, I never see you. Been too long sense we have talked for sure. How are things going with your health? Seem to remember something about you having some problems. Pray that you have gotten them all sorted out and fixed.

Maybe we should start raggen on Raggie.....he never had another meet and eat. Its all his fault we don't see each other. :rotf:

Guess I'll have to start looken for hot dog stands near Coldwater, Michigan....maybe I"ll see you then.:stickpoke:

Pucster was you in some trouble in that video,

Puc and I was giving Bongo some grief years ago about not showing up at a meet that he said he was attending....LOL....

Of course, Bongobob could have staged that video.....:rasberry:

AND Bob...been way to long sense we sat down with adult coffee and talked.:innocent:

Can't believe you still have that my friend Puc. The few VR gatherings I do get to, I never see you. Been too long sense we have talked for sure. How are things going with your health? Seem to remember something about you having some problems. Pray that you have gotten them all sorted out and fixed.

Maybe we should start raggen on Raggie.....he never had another meet and eat. Its all his fault we don't see each other. :rotf:

Guess I'll have to start looken for hot dog stands near Coldwater, Michigan....maybe I"ll see you then.:stickpoke:

Kind of got the wind knocked out of me back when I hit 60 on my birthday tach but working things out little by little.. Little snip here,, heart tuner there,,, plug in the snoot to hold some brain fluid in,, that kind of nonsense.. Seem to be feeling a little better these days - hoping maybe to do some touring this year (been a couple years since we did anything serious).. Lord willin = time will tell.. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers brother - always helps!!:thumbsup:

Retired Tweeks last year (the ol gal got pretty tired with well over 300k on her) - Carbon One (Larry,, you remember our buddy Larry I am sure) had a GORGEOUS 83 stored in his foot locker just for us so we grabbed that sweetheart (the bike, not Larry - he would put a thumpin on me if I grabbed him :missingtooth:) - did a little carb swapping (put Tweeks heart in the new one and named the new one "Tweeksis" as in Tweeks Sister) and sticker transplanting so I got to keep our memories intact. Topped the whole project back off with my "million mile +" blonde side covers that have traveled on all our 1st Gens all the way back to our first one in 87 (an 84 named Beegs).. Tweeksis came out REALLY nice, if I dont say so myself.. Larry had her looking like a brand new bike when we got her with all the whistles and bells you can shake a stick at - lots of chatter when we picked her up (Raggy was there) about how long it would take before I personalized her.. Didnt take long - Larry was very gracious when I saw him later at one of our Meet n Greets = told me he KNEW it wouldnt take me long till I personalized her - said he was proud of me that I did that - my kind of people that Larry!!

Speaking of Raggy n Meet n Greetin - been keeping him really busy chasing Hot Dogs all over Michigan.. Keep an eye on the Water Hole this spring/summer - been doing a number of em as the health cooperates = LOTS OF FUN and YOU folks are ALWAYS INVITED!! :thumbsup:

" Buckshot said Maybe we should start raggen on Raggie.....he never had another meet and eat. Its all his fault we don't see each other. "

You must be bugging the house, Jeannie & I have been talking about doing it again.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Edited by ragtop69gs

Hello Gil, Wondered what became of you. Good to hear your doing well and some of us old farts are still around some of them are older than some of us though. You definitely got to get that 86 out from under the moth balls.

Hey Saddlebum....Nice to see your still around also. I'm still riding but just not as much. We bought the lake cottage and got possession of it 2 weeks before Labor Day last year. Gail and the kids love it and its a good place to keep family together. With the odd hours my daughter and son work its hard to get us together to go for ride. ( Lance and Laurel both ride their own bikes) Of course I retired two years ago, but with Gail being 8 years younger she is still working. I started shooting Trap again and joined the ATA and shooting registered shoots. Those are on Sat. and Sun. which takes up time, excuses...excuses I know. Might have to just have Gail follow me up to lake in car and I'll ride the bike and then maybe we can start exploring some of those Michigan roads. :happy65:

Looked at those pics and had to go look in garage to make sure "Brown Sugar" was still there. Her and "Ugly" looking at that 2nd Gen kind of strange.....:think:

Started both bikes today Dan....with it being sunny and 60 out today, which is unusual for Feb. in Ohio, thought it might be a good idea. The only thing is they were pulled into the barn last fall with the Polaris Ranger with plow backed up to them blocking the door. Done some other things and came back and they were both in front of the Ranger :think: somehow they moved themselves and they were growling at me real bad....they was letting me know that they wanted to stretch and run some of that old gas out....so of course I took both for a short ride. :banana: