IGNORED

Seems like Nothing but bad news lately.

Yammer Dan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did another NRI today. Said a little worse. It don't look good.

They caught the POS after he had told people that he wasn't going without taking 10 or 12 Officers with him. Coward gave up without a fight. He was in the area I figured. Good thing I stayed home. Maybe. Of course when he hits the Big House I wouldn't call in favors from old friends. I even have a couple convicts that owe me.

WOW,, really glad they got that sorry piece of work off the street but REALLY sad that it took killing someone and almost killing your niece to get something done bro - soooo sad! Of course, you KNOW those Prayers are still going up for her (and you and your family) brother!! Also praying for REAL justice here,,, hope they hang em high my friend!! Never did make any sense why some those nasty's get to remain alive after taking everything another person has or will ever be,,, just never understood that... Sad...

Praying for you and yours as you wait to hear more.

I know what it is like to spend a lot of time waiting and wanting to take action. It is especially hard when it is a family member or close friend.

I also know that feeling of wanting to go hunting. I don't fault you for it but I sense that you are not the kind to let those guys drag you down with them.

The high road is not the easy one and sometimes it just sucks to have morals.

Eyes responded to light today and some body parts moving. 2 shotgun blasts. One to shoulder is really bad they say. One to head not much better not sure about amount of brain damage but it did penetrate skull. Amazing she is still with us. Thanks for the Prayers..

She is hanging on but it don't look good. Amount of brain damage unknown. The two cowards are whining now. Not their fault. They go to

someones elses house and shoot two people and not their fault.

Thoughts and prayers up, my friend. So sorry to hear this. This is why I want the career that I want. I'll get there, somehow. Not up to me to throw the switch, but as human as I am I would given the opportunity. The shooters will get theirs, even if not in this lifetime. Whether by the law of man or the law of God, justice will find you. Even if you skate on 'til you die of old age, the judgement awaits you. No man can hide from death and what is coming to him thereafter. Stay strong, brother. We're with you.

They have closed all information. I've been disowned by this branch and glad of it but I feel for the girl as she was trying to turn it around.

We had the Brother of the Son-in-Laws Celebration of Life Sunday and I think he would have liked it. A lot of good stories about his hunting and fishing. Hard to find anyone that could speak a bad word about him. 36 is just too young.

Really heartbreaking news Dan, hope you know that your niece, you and your family have my/our continued support in thoughts and prayers brother. Wish there was more we could do my friend... Just a terrible incident that, hopefully in the end - each of you can find comfort in the Lord.

Prayers Up

Puc