IGNORED

Cold cold. This aint cold

MikeWa

Why back in the day I would leave for school and my mom would blow me a kiss. dang thing would freeze half way to me and fall and shatter on the ice.

I now have one steel knee and one real knee. In cold weather the steel one clanks and clunks and the real one moans and groans.

Yup! When I was a kid we walked to school and back every day 10 miles in -20-degree weather, uphill! Both ways!!!

And thru waist deep snow..............

EXACTLY my experience!! Back when I was a kid I was so broke I couldn't pay attention and had to do EXACTLY what you two lop eared varmints are talking about!! Then one day I learned to "hop cars" (hide behind a snowbank, grab the rear bumper and slide on the icy pavement) = straightened those hills right out!!

:big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup:

It isn't real cold but it has been many years since we have had this much cold this long. We had snow before Christmas.... it lasted a couple hours.... we had snow after Christmas..... it last almost a whole day.... it has been bouncing up and down off the freezing mark now since mid December. We have had some beautiful days that are just a degree or two above freezing. Last night it hit nearly 40 degrees F and monsoon like rain for a couple hours before the thermometer dropped back to the freezing point and made the area into a skating rink.

It has been a long time to have been cold in this city. We still ride when it is sunny and not icey.

Think warm thoughts

When I was a kid it was so cold that when you farted it would freeze solid. We would carry it into the school and hide it under the teachers chair where it would slowly thaw out. I could never figure out why I got the strap so many times.