IGNORED

Shut the back door saddlebum

snyper316

Will someone please close that ammonia hole up north... -4° tonight with -12° wind chill, we have hit the high of 16° today with wind chill it is 8° brrrr frigging cold. My garage is a whole 23°. Thank goodness I keep antifreeze in Tinker. But sheesh new year's day I went for a 40 mile ride in a T-shirt. And again on Monday. Tuesday wasn't too bad but Wednesday rolled around and goodbye nice weather here come that Canadian cold air mass with a dusting of snow... Now come next Tuesday they say a high of 62°. Sw Missouri is weird with weather!!!

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.

Edited by snyper316

I'll talk to him tonight. I think he has it all mixed up somehow, he may be a very good mechanic, and also handy when it comes to work products, but I'm not so sure he knows much about swinging doors. Every time it gets cold enough for us to get some snow, he opens things up so that we get rain instead. We'll have to give him some edumacation me thinks, just got to find the right words, he don't always listen so well I noticed,,,, talks too much maybe.

I'll talk to him tonight. I think he has it all mixed up somehow, he may be a very good mechanic, and also handy when it comes to work products, but I'm not so sure he knows much about swinging doors. Every time it gets cold enough for us to get some snow, he opens things up so that we get rain instead. We'll have to give him some edumacation me thinks, just got to find the right words, he don't always listen so well I noticed,,,, talks too much maybe.

I wanted to say something about a pot and a kettle but Ben's got my brain so twisted up with brain freeze that I cant remember what it was :think:

Will someone please close that ammonia hole up north... -4° tonight with -12° wind chill, we have hit the high of 16° today with wind chill it is 8° brrrr frigging cold. My garage is a whole 23°. Thank goodness I keep antifreeze in Tinker. But sheesh new year's day I went for a 40 mile ride in a T-shirt. And again on Monday. Tuesday wasn't too bad but Wednesday rolled around and goodbye nice weather here come that Canadian cold air mass with a dusting of snow... Now come next Tuesday they say a high of 62°. Sw Missouri is weird with weather!!!

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.

So I see your in Missouri, Considering I was in the St Louis area for Christmas vacation.....I am thinking some of our Canadian cold air stowed away among the luggage in the back of my pick up truck and jumped ship in Missouri . Sorry about that. :snow::confused24::whistling:

So I see your in Missouri, Considering I was in the St Louis area for Christmas vacation.....I am thinking some of our Canadian cold air stowed away among the luggage in the back of my pick up truck and jumped ship in Missouri . Sorry about that. :snow::confused24::whistling:

Careful Snype!! Those Canukians can be sneaky lop eared varmints :big-grin-emoticon: ..

And its working to..........Whens the last time you only wrote one sentence ....:rasberry: I mean normally you write as much as Marcarl :backinmyday: ...talks. :stirthepot:

Been under the weather a little lately brother but mark my words,,, I'll be back :beer::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew:

:think:,,, wait a minute,,,:think:,,, write as much as Carl talks,,,,, :big-grin-emoticon:

• 1 year later...

Must be something not right somewhere,,, Puc and Bum both kind of short on the words lately. Maybe it's just a bit wintery for them, they are getting on in years I guess. OH what???? Me??? naaaah, still nice and warm under the blankets with momma!!!:whistling::happy65: