IGNORED

Florida Friends

snyper316

I know just how ol Cowpuc is feeling. We are expecting another 8-12 inches PLUS some possible lake effect mixed in, today and tomorrow. Those that live near the great lakes know what that can mean.

I still like SNOW.................

I get to sit in the window and watch someone else shovel it while sipping on my hot coco and eating RUM Balls.

Hey don't make fun of us in Florida it gets down right frigid here too. Why just this morning I got out the Leathers, my gloves and my scarf it was down to like 54' BRRRRRR

Leathers? Frigid? 54? Umm Two days ago I took shorty for a ride in shorts. Didn't go to far tho I was just missing some jersey gloves. I would have went to town and back If I had them. It was 18', I generally wear short till about 15' as long as there is no wind. Then again it is a constand 68 or higher in my house and people complain they are cold. I remember a boss went down to Florida in January for vacation he said he was running around in a tank top and shorts, He said people down there were in Winter coats and asking aren't you cold.

Leathers? Frigid? 54? Umm Two days ago I took shorty for a ride in shorts. Didn't go to far tho I was just missing some jersey gloves. I would have went to town and back If I had them. It was 18', I generally wear short till about 15' as long as there is no wind. Then again it is a constand 68 or higher in my house and people complain they are cold. I remember a boss went down to Florida in January for vacation he said he was running around in a tank top and shorts, He said people down there were in Winter coats and asking aren't you cold.

I remember those days when I lived in PA. if the temp hit high 40's we took off our coats and ran around in tee shirts, but when i moved to FL back in '91 i was that way also, I'd go to the beach in February i never wore long pants, and never turned the a/c on in the car just kept the windows down and enjoyed the weather. took about 5-6 years till I go "acclimatized", now I don't go in the ocean at all and i avoid the pool if the solar collectors don't have it up to at least 90" . My Girl friend moved down here from the frozen north about 6 years ago. she still wears short sleeves every day to the office, and never has a sweater let alone a coat. Just this year is the first time she's felt "cold" on a few of those sub 50' days.

I am soooooooo looking fwd to spending the winter months (Nov 2017 - Jan 2018) in Florida!

It's been a cold one around here this past couple weeks. Minus Celsius temps daily and snow ... very uncharacteristic for this part of the province.

Still see the odd rider out though. :Bunny2: :snow2: