IGNORED

Weight Distribution

Freebird

You should be good at that Jack. I used to haul telephone poles on a trailer. Had to load those things right or them would sweep the highway clean!!! A 80 ft. pole can go crazy!!!

And here we all thought that ice chest on the front tongue was there to keep the beer cold... :whistling:

Reminds me of this know-it-all engineer I worked with in FL. He towed a uhaul back to IN and he was bad mouthing uhaul because he couldn't drive over 55 mph without the trailer wagging. I told him it was his fault for not putting enough weight in the front of the trailer and that uhaul trailers were very stable. Of course his ego wouldn't allow him to admit it was his fault.

Oh yeah. Wish I'd of seen that about 45 years ago. Learned that lesson the hard way. I was towing an 8' open trailer with a load of 12' posts hanging over the tailgate. A car full of nuns waved me down and said you're loosing your logs. Good thing it wasn't a busy road as I had been loosing them for about a mile back. One of my life lessons. Fortunately it wasn't one of the expensive ones.