IGNORED

Foieled again.................

Flyinfool

Yup, just when saddlebum opened the flood gates to send down a blast of cold air tomorrow.

I was so looking forward to really cranking up cowpuc most favorite machine and painting his world a lovely shade of white.

But then here I am, foiled again. just about the time that the cold should be getting here I will be going under the knife again to make yet one more attempt at putting Humpty Dumpty back together again. It seems that old Humpty Dumpty has found a way to get a pair of hernias that NEED to get fixed. And they are not even a matching pair. Not even sure what I did to "earn" them.

So the cold is supposed to arrive here Wednesday night. It is Wednesday Morning at 8:00am that the nurses get to start messing with me and then at 10:00am the doc comes in with the heavy guns. the cold will get here about the same time as I will be walking (SLOWLY) out of the hospital in my PJs and likely in too much discomfort to do anything substantial with that cold air.

Hey, On second thought was this a conspiracy against me. Was there a master plan to have me sitting in a recliner trying to recover and just be able to look out the window and wish I could be out in the shed playing with my Snowpercharger and my new 1.21 gigiwatt flux capacitor? :snow2: :snow: :snow2: :snow::snow:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to you on the surgery! I had an inguinal hernia repair about 10 years ago. It was a big one and I didn't want it repaired orthoscopically after some of the things I read at that time and talking to a coworker whose repair had failed. Anyhow, it wasn't fun for sure and took about a year to get to the point I could do situps without a stinging in that area. I had worn a support belt for several years and the tear just got bigger. So, I don't recommend putting it off.

Yup, just when saddlebum opened the flood gates to send down a blast of cold air tomorrow.

I was so looking forward to really cranking up cowpuc most favorite machine and painting his world a lovely shade of white.

But then here I am, foiled again. just about the time that the cold should be getting here I will be going under the knife again to make yet one more attempt at putting Humpty Dumpty back together again. It seems that old Humpty Dumpty has found a way to get a pair of hernias that NEED to get fixed. And they are not even a matching pair. Not even sure what I did to "earn" them.

So the cold is supposed to arrive here Wednesday night. It is Wednesday Morning at 8:00am that the nurses get to start messing with me and then at 10:00am the doc comes in with the heavy guns. the cold will get here about the same time as I will be walking (SLOWLY) out of the hospital in my PJs and likely in too much discomfort to do anything substantial with that cold air.

Hey, On second thought was this a conspiracy against me. Was there a master plan to have me sitting in a recliner trying to recover and just be able to look out the window and wish I could be out in the shed playing with my Snowpercharger and my new 1.21 gigiwatt flux capacitor? :snow2: :snow: :snow2: :snow::snow:

Heyyyy ya lop eared double dippin, :snow: makin, gear headed varmint,, wish we didnt have this pond between us - we could go into the local fix em up shop and see if we could get one of those 2 fir one deals :cool10:

Prayers Up on this next repair job brother - hope you heal up fully and ready to :witch_brew:!!

:lightbulb:If you think about it, try to be thinking about all your :biker::biker::biker: buddies around here when they put ya out to fix ya - last time I did that I woke up with a great big :big-grin-emoticon: on my face, dream went like this = after a good party at Don's, had "frosty" on the back of Tweeks and was headed into Oberlin to have em made into:essen_024::essen_024: :essen_024::cool10::cool10::cool10:

Prayers Up Jeff!!:thumbsup:

Well, you COULD put it in "Auto" mode...

Good luck, or break a leg, whichever you prefer!

BUT = if your gonna do that,, make sure ya leave the nozzles and longitude/latitude adjustments set for the state of New York Fool:stickpoke:!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Hey @Flyinfool If it makes ya feel any better I can always close the door and let that cold air stock pile until your good and ready for it then just pop the hinge pins and let it all wash down on ya in one full swoop. P/S good luck with that surgery and remember not to strain your self.

Thanks all for the well wishes and prayers. We all know I need all the help I can get............

I leave in a few minutes to head to the hospital.

If at all possible I will try to pop into the chat room tonight from the recovery room. I was told that I was rather interesting the last time I did that while still half in the bag :happy-emoticon:, even though I remember nothing of it. The trick is to s\be able to get my hands on a phone or tablet from my bed.....................Again.................. I will try to refrain from posting pics of the fresh incisions...........:yikes:..........:witch_brew:

:fingers-crossed-emo :fingers-crossed-emo

When I had my hernia surgery, they waited as they do until just before the surgery to bring in all the papers for me to sign and then rushed me to sign them saying they had scheduled the operating room for a immediate use. I read the papers in spite of their rushing and marked through the part that said that a doctor other than the one I had scheduled it with could do the surgery. It bothers me the way they do that. They want you to sign the papers without reading them because of legal issues. Part of the papers appeared to absolve them of the responsibility if they make a mistake.

Take it easy and get lots of rest, you will heal faster. Your infernal device seems to be working fine, it has even reached all the way to Saltspring island. For the first time in years I am looking out at some white stuff. Only 1/2 inch but I went so far as to dig out the winter tires and put them on the truck. Keep well and aim that thing the other way.

So all nurses an assistants are prety

Even though that "nurse" seems to be moving, wait till the drugs wear off an ya discover you been staring at a drip bag on a pole:223: :big-grin-emoticon:

WELCOME BACK BROTHER! Prayers Up for a complete healing!!:thumbsup:

So all nurses an assistants are prety
Hey don't you be think'n bout them thar noises. Next thing yuze knose is that yuze be getti'n u-self all woiked up an all and gets to exzoitin u-self mo dans yuze otta and hoitin u-self agin. Besides I think the coldair building up up here and when I pop them door hinges you are gonna get hhhaand full of cold artic air. So best make sure your in shape to handle it.