IGNORED

Peeing on the electric fence

snyper316

So today I voted I came home after taking my daughter to school and turned on the TV and first thing I hear is someone talking about who they support and started yelling at the TV. Then second person I start yelling at it again so this goes on for few minutes I finally said you know what... In just gonna go back to my roots and changed to dvr and brought up American Pickers. Then I start chanting Frank Fritz for president. 😎

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Did you ever pass the time looking for things to throw on it or touch it with. My favorite was killing snakes and tossing them over it. Not liking one Missouri question for cigarette tax want to know the results of that.

That is one of my worse memories. I don't mind doing it but when I was about 14 I killed cleaned and put in freezer 155 chickens in one day!! What a mess!! Only good thing was these were Free Range Chickens. Dad gave me the 22 and warned me not to mess any of them up by not getting head shot. Big #3 tub of boiling water and to work I went. Hate the smell of wet chicken feathers!!

O yeah that smell I hated taken biowaste to the dumper at Tyson. Easy job but the smell near egress it big Ole tumbler that sprays hot water and plucks the feathers but once you got back to cut up it wasn't too bad.

:scared:,, think I found your :stirthepot: thread brother!!:rasberry: Never did pee on one Snipe but did get against one once when I was Pheasant hunting with my Father as a kid.. Didn't realize it was hot till I grabbed it:240:... My dad said I was never right after words but what do dad's know:big-grin-emoticon:

My brother David and I would pick up stuff like dead grass dare each other to touch it. So I got the bright idea to use green weeds and that would give ya a little shock I once was riding my bike and got the bright idea to touch my bike to the fence. Mind you I was 8 or 9 years old at the time so it was one of those wondrous years things lol. While on the subject of shockers my step dad a friend of his and there son all went to the lake of the Ozark to fish. Well we went down by a rail road bridge to fish because there is rumor of old train cars in the water anyway we were fishing there started heading back and the boat died on us. He must have tried to restart it for like 20 minutes or so finally he inserts a screw driver and hands it to me.. Says hold this a second gives the cord a yank and yowzers I got bit holy cow you can bet I was glad to let that thing go. But back to touching fences I think that's why we were amused by it because if you got the right thing and touched it you wasn't letting go till it cycled. It kinda tickled in a way but it was a tad painful too. I remember getting the new neighbor kid to touch it lmao. His momma come over told my parents I tried to electrocute her son. Needless to say I didn't see daylight for a week plus got my butt busted too. But I have to say it was well worth it. Specially when I broke his nose on time when he hit me in the back of the head with a shovel. I'll never forget that growing up on the farm and kids now days wow... My oldest boy he has a kaniption fit if he don't have internet says he can't live without it. I told him he would surely been dead if he grew up when I did. Between mini bikes, 3 wheeler's, go cart bicycles, chickens,pigs, cows, and I could go on and on. I enjoyed trying to get kids that didn't no better to grab that silver wire by telling them i couldn't untie the marker on that wire.

Edited by snyper316

My Aunt nad Uncle have a farm. After the last cow escape he was mad and went to the farm store and bought the most powerful fencer they had. He was sneaky though, if saw us heading for the river we would have to cross the fence several times. He would turn it off while someone grabbed a blade of grass to test to see if it was on and then he would turn it back on as soon as someone touched it. then you could hear him laughing back up in the barn.

He forgot that he was messing with another prankster. So when he went out to feed the cattle he would turn the fencer off. While he was out in the field somehow the fencer got turned back on...........:whistling: I have no idea how...........:whistling: But there were a bunch of us standing there laughing.........:rotf:

I might be a little different, I seem to like electricity. I used to hook myself up to a high voltage source and then I could make sparks jump out the end of my fingers. If you shook my hand or I could sneak up behind you and touch your ear..........:scared:

Maybe this playing with electricity explains some things about me....................:confused24:

My Aunt nad Uncle have a farm. After the last cow escape he was mad and went to the farm store and bought the most powerful fencer they had. He was sneaky though, if saw us heading for the river we would have to cross the fence several times. He would turn it off while someone grabbed a blade of grass to test to see if it was on and then he would turn it back on as soon as someone touched it. then you could hear him laughing back up in the barn.

He forgot that he was messing with another prankster. So when he went out to feed the cattle he would turn the fencer off. While he was out in the field somehow the fencer got turned back on...........:whistling: I have no idea how...........:whistling: But there were a bunch of us standing there laughing.........:rotf:

I might be a little different, I seem to like electricity. I used to hook myself up to a high voltage source and then I could make sparks jump out the end of my fingers. If you shook my hand or I could sneak up behind you and touch your ear..........:scared:

Maybe this playing with electricity explains some things about me....................:confused24:

NOPE!!!

:backinmyday:

Hot day hard work, thought I ducked low enough under the fence. Felt the pulled back muscles for a couple of weeks.

We have horses only turn the fence on a few times a year to "refresh their memory" told wife fence was on, hung a sign on it. She went out and leaned over it to feed a horse a treat, yup got both boobs. Yee ouch!