IGNORED

A Thank You to our members/vendors

DarrinGT

Lori and I replaced our 97 with an 07 Royal Star Tour Deluxe earlier this year and have been having fun making it ours. A big part of that is being able to use our vendors here for the little improvements.

so thanks to the following:

Carbon One for the Crash Bar Supports, and the Air Horn Kit with relay, swapped from the 97,..

DJH3 for the Ignition Switch Bypass Kit

Rick Butler for being willing to take the give his touches to the Mustang Seat and making it a comfortable ride!

Ride On!!

20161008_104410.jpg

20161010_112624.jpg

Agree, that's one of the perks of this forum. [emoji106]

BTW, is that Lake of the Clouds in first pic?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes it is, We were there this weekend on the bike, It was cold but no rain, and some nice colors! I think peak will be this weekend.

Few more pics,..20161008_103355.jpg 20161010_112629.jpg20161010_123845.jpg

20161008_143530.jpg

Right there with you Darrin - got some amazing folks around here and wanna echo your thankfulness!!:thumbsup: BEAUTIFUL :photographing:'s brother - look forward to meeting all 3 of you someday neighbor!!:thumbsup:

Thanks Puc, Lori and I got to meet you at Freebirds MD a couple years ago, but no reason why we have to go that far to meet up, We only live 40 miles from each other! lol

We were on the ole 97 RSTC that we sold earlier this year,..

Talk to ya soon!

20150530_160908.jpg

20160628_141241.jpg

20140824_083605 resized for sig.jpg

Yes it is, We were there this weekend on the bike, It was cold but no rain, and some nice colors! I think peak will be this weekend.

Thought so....haven't been there in years but it looked familiar. [emoji106] Nice pics and nice trip but don't you know it's winter up there this time of the year. [emoji1]They have one month of summer.[emoji33] Did the trip on the Badger last year and that's a neat way to travel too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk