IGNORED

new bike

Congrats on the new Bike....hope the first gen goes to a loving home for some more happy highway miles! Sorry I'm not able to comment on the 13 model as I've never owned one, but would love to see some pics of this new scoot!

traded my first gen with 187,000 mostly trouble free miles for a 13 model. any issues with this bike and what should i look out for?

Homer,, CONGRATS on the new scoot brother!!!! Hope it serves you for many many miles of smiles!! Like Riv, I would LOVE to see some pics.. Gotta ask,, is it an RSTD or a RSV? Either way,, they are both GORGEOUS scoots..

Sounds like you spent some time on that 1st Gen by the miles you had on her = GOOD FOR YOU!! I am way more familiar with the MK1's, a little familiar with the MK2's and have only ridden 1 of the newer machines so not much good on the advice end of things for you. Will say though, you may get a little more response to your question if it were posted in the Water Hole.. Seems like lots more yappin happenin over there..

Notice in your profile your a retired LEO = THANK YOU for your service my friend. Did you know that the Boss (Freebird) now has obtained an Honoring Badge for all our First Responders on VR? If you would like to post the badge you have earned you should let Don know.. Also,, I am going to send you a "Friend Request" cause I love being friends with those who like helping people :thumbsup:

At any rate = CONGRATS again on the new scoot = BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN OUT THERE!!

Puc