IGNORED

Passenger Grab Handles for RSTD

I have a very nice 2009 RSTD but I am really disappointed at the lack of accessories available for this fine bike.

I Often see accessories for the Venture but these may or more likely may not fit an RSTD. I would very much like to fit some rear grab bars/ handles to give my wife a little more security, but is anything available? Noooooo is the resounding answer, the grab bars off a Venture won't fit, (I just can't believe that as they are almost the same bike) there appear to be no 3rd party offerings, surely there is something out there, wondering what other members have done if anything to give their ladies a little peace of mind.

thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Thanks for the reply Du-Rron, I've not looked myself but I'm told that the front mounting point would fit (as it's the same as a Venture), but at the rear the Venture Handles fix to the top box support bracket, not directly to the rear fender.

Just thought someone on here may have already jumped through the hoop & solved the problem.

I could probably get a bracket fabricated to adapt the back mounting but I also want it to look nice.