IGNORED

Who let the puckster out of his cage?

rickardracing

Guest Jamsie

So its been 3 days since puc was last sighted:12101:. God knows where the hell he could be if he is out chasing his front wheel:7_2_104[1]:.

If he is spotted we could lay a trail of foot long hotdogs and entice him back into his cage :mugshot:

Hokey spamokey - was having some massive headache issues - doctor encouraged me to shelf any reading for a few days to see if eye strain may be connected - follow his orders and WHAMO - the rumor mill goes right to work - that rickardracing sure knows how to :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::cool10:.. Even got a visit from bluestar99 and his wife yesterday :superman:..

Nope - not out CTFWing or nothing fun like:8: that BUT - Tip and I are in the middle of helping my son and future daughter in law prepare for their wedding on Monday :beer::happy34::guitarist 2: (mostly Tip actually - I only gotta pay for it all :happy65: - actually, one of our daughters from Sacramento is here helping with it all too :banana:).. Not really feeling up to cross country biking anyway,, figured I may as well marry off another youngen in the spirit of adventure :crackup::sun1::sun::sun::banana:

Hey,,, notice some subtle changes around here,,, no instant reply thingy,,, looks like the Boss has been tinkering,, must be bored now that he dont have a Harley to work on :biker::guitarist 2::stirthepot::crackup:

Got new glasses from VA last fall. Can wear them for few days and headaches start. I go back to old glasses and they stop. But I can see better with the new ones!! Bout time to make that 100 mile trip and see whats up I guess. Bout time to get yours checked????:backinmyday:

Got new glasses from VA last fall. Can wear them for few days and headaches start. I go back to old glasses and they stop. But I can see better with the new ones!! Bout time to make that 100 mile trip and see whats up I guess. Bout time to get yours checked????:backinmyday:

Hearing that bro!! Got some other stuff going on too though that they still havent been able to pin point the cause.. Gonna keep chasing this rabbit till I get em but I am beginning to feel like an old Hound I use to have - good ol pup,, stuck on the trail like a magnet but about the 5th time around with the bunny sneaking by me and he would stop, look at me like :confused24:,,,, and have that comment on his lips of "you gonna shoot that thing or am I gonna have to do your job too:crackup:"

I been laughing my ass off at this thread but I will tell you after the 4th accident involving a big rig these damned migraines get to me and I went thru so many test to see what was going on they couldn't find anything that would cause my migraines.... Summer and Winter are my Favorite months but this summer for some darned reason I have been getting them more then Normal. Normallly 3-4 times a month this Summer its been 10-/+ month I actually had a Thunderclap about 3 weeks ago hope to never have another one of those took me straight to my knees went to ER on that one... Hope you get to feeling better there Puc..

Hokey spamokey - was having some massive headache issues - doctor encouraged me to shelf any reading for a few days to see if eye strain may be connected - follow his orders and WHAMO - the rumor mill goes right to work - that rickardracing sure knows how to :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::cool10:.. Even got a visit from bluestar99 and his wife yesterday :superman:..

Nope - not out CTFWing or nothing fun like:8: that BUT - Tip and I are in the middle of helping my son and future daughter in law prepare for their wedding on Monday :beer::happy34::guitarist 2: (mostly Tip actually - I only gotta pay for it all :happy65: - actually, one of our daughters from Sacramento is here helping with it all too :banana:).. Not really feeling up to cross country biking anyway,, figured I may as well marry off another youngen in the spirit of adventure :crackup::sun1::sun::sun::banana:

Hey,,, notice some subtle changes around here,,, no instant reply thingy,,, looks like the Boss has been tinkering,, must be bored now that he dont have a Harley to work on :biker::guitarist 2::stirthepot::crackup:

Oh.......put in solitary confinement again ayyyy matey?

Hearing that bro!! Got some other stuff going on too though that they still havent been able to pin point the cause.. Gonna keep chasing this rabbit till I get em but I am beginning to feel like an old Hound I use to have - good ol pup,, stuck on the trail like a magnet but about the 5th time around with the bunny sneaking by me and he would stop, look at me like :confused24:,,,, and have that comment on his lips of "you gonna shoot that thing or am I gonna have to do your job too:crackup:"

I keep trying the glasses hoping I just need to get used to them but no go. Don't wanna make that 100 mile trip back. What I'm saying is check the simple things as I know you have. Glasses, Lights where ya working, changes of habit in work spots, too many birthdays.... I think I had that dogs Brother!! Old Sam was a GREAT rabbit dog and Lived to be 23 yrs old!! Wanted to hunt right up til the end. But he never would hunt with just anybody. When I got out my gun he went Nuts all ready to go. Anybody else he would just look at them like "You want what??" One man dog!! I miss Ol Sam!!:backinmyday:

Them rabbits ain't gonna shoot themselves.

Efin ya don't point out ya birthdays ya don't get infected wid that there ailment.

Yeah that's probly right as long as you.

1. Don't try to do anything involving your knees

2. Don't try to focus your eyes

3. Don't try to remember