IGNORED

To all that believe in prayer

Tomorrow at 8:45 am I will start radiation treatments. My treatments will be the same time every weekday for 6 weeks. Please pray for complete healing & that I will not suffer any side effects. Thanks for loving us enough to pray !!

Earl

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished # 10 of my 30 radiations treatments. Things have gone well, but today’s treatment had more of a kick than the others. I think I will ask them tomorrow if they can turn the dial down just a little. On the serious side I will ask all of you to pray a prayer for me.

Thanks for the update Earl, was just thinking of you and wondering how you were doing. Hang in there, you have 1/3 of the treatments done. Pretty soon it will be half and then before you know it you are finished. You can beat it Earl!!

Craig

• 1 month later...

Hallelujah!!! I had my last radiation treatment on 9-16-16. I truly do praise the Lord for His comfort during this stressful time. Thanks for your prayers and please continue to pray. The doctor said it would be at least a month before I will get back to normal.

Prayers will continue Brother. I hope it don't hurt Skid's feelings too much but the thread Skid's Ordeal is not just for him anymore although it started that way and got me doing something that sure hasn't hurt me. I started at the beginning taking the time each day to ask the "Man " to look out for Skid. Then as others came into need I added a little. Quite a list now and takes up a little more of my time but its time well spent I think. I try to remember all in need but I think "He" knows even if I forget a name now and then.

• 1 month later...