IGNORED

Mommy .... It's ovverrr

SilvrT

Yup, my days of riding the Victory just went down the street with the new owner.

:95: :95: :95:

Ahhhh well, it was an awesome 3 years and an amazing bike. I will miss her but more important things take priority these days.

Still have our Road Star but we'll not be doing any distance touring on that ... local day trips is about all but my interest in riding has waned, my ability to twist that throttle for hours on end has diminished, and camping and kayaking is tugging at me.

Still though, I'm not leaving the forum so y'all will have to put up with me for a long while yet. :big-grin-emoticon:

Oh well, you got to enjoy it for a while and got a few bucks back out of it I presume. Life is all about change.

Congratulations of finding a buyer! One thing is for sure, there will always be plenty of bikes out there to purchase if you feel the urge!

One thing is for sure, there will always be plenty of bikes out there to purchase if you feel the urge!

heh ... already placed an order for some "creature comforts" and other farkle for the Roady.

Harley Tour Pak with wrap around passenger back rest, hard saddlebags, Kuryakin passing lamp/signal light/bar .... (am I following in someone's footsteps here? LOL)

heh ... already placed an order for some "creature comforts" and other farkle for the Roady.

Harley Tour Pak with wrap around passenger back rest, hard saddlebags, Kuryakin passing lamp/signal light/bar .... (am I following in someone's footsteps here? LOL)

If you are then you will be back to an RSV in no time at all.

Life is a circle eh.

If you are then you will be back to an RSV in no time at all.

Life is a circle eh.

Yup Clive, it sure is ... but there is no way I will ever have another RSV even though I do like many things about them. The poor balance, geometry, and weight distribution is terrible compared to pretty much every other bike I've ridden including 1st gens and folks, that's an undisputable fact I don't care who you are LOL. :stirthepot:

Gee Rick, you must be getting old. Next it will be a motorhome.

Wait a minute, I have a motorhome. My son has grey hair and I am now a great grandfather. OMG! any day now I will start to feel old, but not just yet.

Gee Rick, you must be getting old. Next it will be a motorhome.

Wait a minute, I have a motorhome. My son has grey hair and I am now a great grandfather. OMG! any day now I will start to feel old, but not just yet.

LOL .... close! ;-)