IGNORED

Gas prices

Venturous Randy

Buck seventy five a gallon - good deal!! For the same kind of fuel (10%ethanol) $2.449 a gallon in Bellingham Fred Meyer. Works out to $0.87 per litre Canadian, while our stations in Surrey sell their high quality regular fuel at $1.219 per litre.

On Moody AFB it was 183.99 down town in Valdosta and Tifton GA between 1.90 to 2.00 a gallon. I am blessed that we have farmers and a lot of gas stations have non ethanol gas it is about 2.45 for 90 octane. The bike runs good on this gas

Current prices here 20 miles south of Boston are between $1.889 - 2.199 per gal. The most I've paid per gal since the first of the year is $2.079. Prices bottomed out here the first week of March when I filled up for $1.299 / gal. It was kind of like being back in the late 90's for a few weeks!!

• 1 month later...
Because they evidently make a lot of money. :stickpoke:

Randy

yep, that's why I can afford such things as a 5 million dollar house, a Porsche, weekly get togethers at the yacht club with the boys, and an island in the Bahamas.:stickpoke:

The fact is Canadians have less disposable income than their US counterparts. One of the things affecting that is simply the topic of this thread.