IGNORED

Please pray for my daughter.

My youngest turns 2 in august and has been in and out of the hospital since she has been 3 months old. The doctors have no idea what is going on with her. Every few weeks she spikes a huge fever, starts vomiting, and it's off to the ER for tests and fluids and blood work and whatever. She has had tubes put in her ears, sinus surgery and a whole lot of other stuff tried and failed. She has been tested for allergies and we have had our home swept to check for environmental causes. Everything has come up negative. I am writing this as another fever is starting to take her. I'm not really the religious type but right now I need help for my daughter. Her name is Miranda and she is the most amazing little pistol of a child. Please pray for her.20160421_182535.jpg

Sorry I missed this Ready but very glad to hear your little girls temp came back down!! Just want you to know Tip (my wife) and I will be thinking of and praying for that precious little one of yours and that the Doctors will figure out what is going on there!!

WHAT A DOLL - PLEASE give her a hug for us Ready!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Ready.

We will ask for healing for her, but the best person to do that would be yourself. If you ask the Creator He will answer you. Get to know Him, it's not rocket science. Just admit that He is the one who holds everything in His hands and that you are living in the world He created, we screwed up, and His son came to claim back what is rightfully His. He died to get that done. All He asks is that you recognize Him,, you'll be glad you did for more than one reason.

Prayers up!!!

• 2 months later...

Update on Miranda. She has not gotten sick again since that last time I posted here. The doc's have started taking her off meds and she is doing fine. They still don't know what was going on with her and she has been nothing but a happy little girl for the last few months. Thank you all for your prayers.

hi when my daughter was young around same age as yours she got sick and had high temps and it took a long time to figure it out and the problem was called kawasaki desease and a baby asprine cured it . A top research doc. just happen to be at the hospital we brought her to and she figured it out . it does not hurt to ask .

prays for your daughter and the parents

Barry