IGNORED

Final Pictures of my '05 Midnight

Freebird

Good lookin bike.. the black and leather go together well... like the saddlebag tops.. where'd you get them.. also the tank bib.. where'd you get??

Those came from ACE HIGH leather, a vendor here on the forum. You will see here ad in the top banner from time to time.

Those came from ACE HIGH leather, a vendor here on the forum. You will see here ad in the top banner from time to time.

The Trunk bib originally came from Hopnel many moons ago. I don't think Nanci makes them, but if not, she should... They are kinda rare. Besides the one in the picture, and the one I have on my '99, I can think of only one other. On Easy Rider's RSMV. I found mine on eBay many years ago and haven't seen one since... And I've been looking.... Need one for the '07 and one for the '04. :mo money:

P1000518 (Large).JPG

She doesn't show them on her website but she can and will make about anything you ask her to. She does great work also.

I'm sure she could. I've been thinking about taking the one that I have off and sending it to her to use for dimentions. It's just getting off my a$$ and doing it.... :rain2:

Really Nice, I never thought I would go this crazy over doing stuff to My Bike, Kinda jelous tho. Mainly Its hard to get aftermarket stuff for my bike to customise it. I am getting Kenneth's put on my bike next week. I don't believe I have seen anyone talk about those tires, But its what the local shop has that will fit my bike. They have another brand but can't think of the name. I asked about the Avons and the E3's don't remember what he told me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Amazing ride, Freebird! Done up REAL nice!! What do you call the chrome plated under the center of the gas tank on each side?

I am not Freebird, but those are called Carb Covers, like all after market parts for the Gen II Ventures they are scarce like hens teeth.

• 1 month later...