IGNORED

Toga Party Thursday Night In VR CHAT!

Yama Mama

What's the matter punky? You bored with all the rainy days we have been having? You feel life is really getting you down? You can't see the forest for all the trees and your chainsaw has seen better days.

Well Lift up you head, get that Toga out of the closet or under the bed, where ever you have it and come join us Thursday night for the biggest, greatest, Toga party ever to take place on VR CHAT.

Names will be changed to protect the innocent.

Yama MamaToga Party.JPGJohn.jpgToga 3.jpg

Last night I got all excited about the Toga Party in VR Chat! Put my favorite toga on. Turn on some Barry White music. Jumped into Chat and................nobody...........crickets........

Then, re-checked the thread title. Crap! It's just like me to be a day early for all the fun.

Last night I got all excited about the Toga Party in VR Chat! Put my favorite toga on. Turn on some Barry White music. Jumped into Chat and................nobody...........crickets........

Then, re-checked the thread title. Crap! It's just like me to be a day early for all the fun.

Lenny that is okay to be early, better early than late. Oh by the way, I may be late. So keep watching through the window. I have to go to Grandson's preschool graduation tonight. Or you could be the host if Bongobobny does not show. Either way I will be coming. I have cooked all this food and made drinks.

Yama Mama