IGNORED

Im back

Black wing

well after being without a bike last season i have picked up a 91 royale. good to be back!

WELCOME BACK WING AND CONGRATS ON THE NEW SCOOT!!:beer::cool10::thumbsup: Cant wait to hear more about it and at the same time,,,, heyyy,, wait a minute,, something just dawned on me (read response below)

You do know that being bikeless is no reason to leave.

But Welcome back.

Now we need the rules refresher course about pictures............................:rasberry:

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:(those are my best imitation of making a police siren sound) - :photographing::cop: = :icon_smile_question = can I see your official VR license and proof of sanity insurance :icon_smile_question.... Gotta inform you = :worthless::sign16::sign16::sign16::sign16:

:scared::scared::scared: WOW ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WOW WOW WOW - SHE'S GORGEOUS BLACK WING!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::ice_congrats-vi6886:sign outstanding::sign outstanding::sign outstanding:

And looky looky @yammerdan , she's a BLUE ONE!!:bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie:

By the powers vested in me as the herein solely appointed (by myself - no vanity here) Chief of the VR :photographing::cop:,, the ticket formally issued to our friend and lop eared VR club varmint Black Wing is hereby null and void...:big-grin-emoticon:

CONGRAT WING - SHE'S A DANDY!!:thumbsup:

well now that the bike is done i figure i'll show ya what it was and what it is now

this was day one after lifting it off my truck

20160328_112411.jpg

and now today as it is finished

20160428_132224.jpg

20160428_132239.jpg

20160428_132320.jpg

and the custom dash i made for it

20160428_140938.jpg

i hope you guys like it i cant wait to start putting down the miles.

as for the list of work:

flush of all fluids

new front tire

new pads all the way around

replaced collector and mufflers

replaced all rotors

replaced saddle bags and trunk lower

replaced seat

replaced all crash bars

led head light

replaced dashboard

replaced entire cooling system

new spark plugs

new carb boots

cut down wind sheild

replaced front blinker housing

soldered air ride module

made custom dashboard

installed upgraded radio

removed cb radio

new head bearings and wheel bearings

replaced throttle cables

replaced cruise control pump

replaced left handle bar controls

changed all screws with allen socket screws

Now thats what I call WOW ZZZZZZZZZ WOW WOW WOW AWESOME!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

GREAT JOB BLACK WING!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

May your hard work and attention to detail pay off with THOUSANDS of great miles out chasing the front wheel my friend!! BEAUTIFUL!!:thumbsup:

By the way,, I LOVE your concept of a bike lift - AMAZING piece of work there brother!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Yep Its BLUE!!!:95: Whats this Sanity thing Puc?? I ain't got that......:Avatars_Gee_George::usa::backinmyday::backinmyday:

Come to think of it DanL,, I aint never did get mine in the mail yet neither:think:,,, think someone might be trying to tell us something:confused24:... Oh well bro,, we'll just do the ol head bump routine at MD this year and declare each other certified,, more than one way to tree a coon!!:thumbsup: