IGNORED

Attention,, got a new friend in California with trike question - can we help?

cowpuc

Thanks ECK and COWPUC you went above and beyond to help with this.

You are more than welcome @SAM I AM - glad we at least had a shot a helping you out and got to meet you:happy34:.. Wondering if you found out anything my friend? My daughters live not to far from you folks out there (Sac) and been hearing of some pretty nice riding weather - hope you got that Wing going and you and your wife are out chasing the wind Sam!!

Puc

Hi Cowpuc and Eck- Just got my bike back from the Honda mechanic.

I am embarrassed to tell everyone that the problem was "Pilot Error". I had checked the fuses when replacing light bulbs in the ground effects.

Then after checking the fuses I put them back in the wrong slots and never thought about it again, leaving one open (on the Honda there is an empty slot.)The Gold wing uses one fuse for engaging the reverse and a different one to release it. Since the fuses all tested okay I never gave it another thought :(( I learned a lot about my bike by trying everyones advice. Thanks again everyone!

SAM I AM

Hi Cowpuc and Eck- Just got my bike back from the Honda mechanic.

I am embarrassed to tell everyone that the problem was "Pilot Error". I had checked the fuses when replacing light bulbs in the ground effects.

Then after checking the fuses I put them back in the wrong slots and never thought about it again, leaving one open (on the Honda there is an empty slot.)The Gold wing uses one fuse for engaging the reverse and a different one to release it. Since the fuses all tested okay I never gave it another thought :(( I learned a lot about my bike by trying everyones advice. Thanks again everyone!

SAM I AM

WOW Sam - THAT IS REALLY AWESOME !!!!! :dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2: So out of the whole ordeal you got your gorgeous scoot back to running condition without having to replace a bunch of expensive parts and we got to make the aquaintance of yet another GREAT motorcycling family!! :thumbsup:

Glad to hear it all worked out and it was nothing major my friend! You folks ever meander out to Michigan please give us a shout, would LOVE to meet you and your lovely wife in real life! By the way Sam,, NOTHING to be embarrassed about concerning the misplacement of the fuse.. Misplacing stuff seems to be a way of life around this place :missingtooth:

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS SAM!!

Puc