IGNORED

Inexpensive Rear Spoiler with Build In LED lights

Obber

Hey Rick keep us up on the spoiler.

I too was looking at that for MY SUZIE and it looks like it might be a good addition.

By the way how come there are no pictures of your BLACK?????

............................................................................Ron

• 2 weeks later...

This item just came this evening. No extra charges for me this time coming across the border!

Looks good, it will fit the trunk with the rack on it (2nd gen). Black is a very close match.

Feels kinda cheap but then ya gotta remember it is only plastic. The cable is not the longest but should be doable.

This does look good just holding it in position.

There are no instructions on wiring or mounting so I have to figure that out. It may not get done in time for the trip....I will take it with me for folks to look at.

For the price....I believe it is a good compromise to the way more expensive Yamaha spoiler.

I am thinking s also, I am going to remove the rear seat and sissy bar, then would like to add the bags, think it would look awsome.... just hope the white of the bags match up pretty close to the pearl white of my honda.... I will be thinking about getting these... Thanks

I really doubt I will get this on before I leave. I am workng nights tonight and tomorrow then off we go. I will bring it with me and let you play with it Brad!

Maybe tomorrow I can try and put it on...still waiting for the last bit of paper for my trailer. If that comes, then priority will be getting that licensed.

I really doubt I will get this on before I leave. I am workng nights tonight and tomorrow then off we go. I will bring it with me and let you play with it Brad!

Maybe tomorrow I can try and put it on...still waiting for the last bit of paper for my trailer. If that comes, then priority will be getting that licensed.

Rick,

I will be bringing my Electrical box and a drill, we can put it on there if you want to do that. I'd really like to see how one of these looks as I have been looking into exactly this for the '99 :happy34:

Sarge said:

I will bring it with me and let you play with it Brad!

Ohhhbeverycareful letting Squidly play withit. /He likes to drill it out big!:rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

HEE HEE

Craig

Dang, Craig..I was gonna say that!!!!

Sarge said:

I will bring it with me and let you play with it Brad!

Ohhhbeverycareful letting Squidly play withit. /He likes to drill it out big!:rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

HEE HEE

Craig

Ok...I see how you are Craig :buttkick: and did yours turn out PERFECT????....Yes they did :rasberry:

has any one baught a set of there hard saddle bags ?? Was wonder how they would look on my shadow Areo......and if they mount up pretty good??

Don't know if these are the same bags. They are mounted on a v-star 650. The guy that owns the bike said he didn't have much problem mounting them. He also bought the trunk and LED trunk wing they sell. Thought I had a closer shot his bike.

• 1 month later...
This item just came this evening. No extra charges for me this time coming across the border!

Looks good, it will fit the trunk with the rack on it (2nd gen). Black is a very close match.

Feels kinda cheap but then ya gotta remember it is only plastic. The cable is not the longest but should be doable.

This does look good just holding it in position.

There are no instructions on wiring or mounting so I have to figure that out. It may not get done in time for the trip....I will take it with me for folks to look at.

For the price....I believe it is a good compromise to the way more expensive Yamaha spoiler.

Sarge, I bought an am currently modifying a spare backrest and luggage rack for my 05 RSTD with this trunk from same company http://www.mutazu.com/products.php?cat_id=2&menu=DB%20Trunk%20Series&s=prod.php I'm hoping to get it painted to match the Mistress before going to Minn at the end of month. For the bucks it's a pretty good deal. I wanted the extra turn signals on mine. I also got the wiring instructions for mine, I bet you could use the same color code for less wires if you want me to send it to you email. Ride safe, God Bless Mike

Just wondering what happened with the spoiler. Was it installed and how did it look?

I ended putting one on my trunk...it's still growing on me :confused24: It will have to be modified to give proper alignment, I'll try to post some pics of it tonight after work.