• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?65506-Anyone-have-a-broken-1st-Gen-MKII-speedometer-cable

I think this one might also have the pic I am after

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?67738-Only-3-left-Speedo-Bearing-Coupling-Grease-Tool

I would like to reference this thread with pic in another speedo lube discussion.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't help with that one. The problem is that he linked them from Photobucket and now Photobucket has disabled linking photos from their site unless you want to pay them big money. The only option would be if somebody can find them on his Photobucket site and save them to your computer and then maybe email them to me.

• 4 months later...

Jeff, I restored most of those posts but post 54 is a problem. I have to search for this pictures based on your member number and then the date the pictures were posted. In that post, you added the pictures later. I don't know what date they were added so couldn't find them. It would have shown "edited on" and I could have used that date except you apparently edited it a second time to correct a wiring diagram so the date of your first edit was overwritten. Without the date, it would take me a LONG time to find them.

Thanks, The wiring diagram is really the most important part of post 54 and that is now there. The other were just pics of my work that did not show as much as the diagram. Unfortunately I no longer have (or forgot where they are) a lot of the pics from my very old posts.

• 3 months later...