IGNORED

Hey you Northener's

Eck

Here's a thought Eck, go lay back in your recliner and dream about how wonderful it will feel sitting in a lounge chair near the pond enjoying an adult cold beverage in late August in Asheville, after a beautiful ride thru some of the greatest motorcycle roads in the country. :beer:

Now take that thought and don't worry about the cold as this too shall pass. :biker:

Hoping to see you and Konnie in Asheville this year, buddy.

Randy

If they shut the door it will be trapped down here. Let it open and turn on the fan and blow it back where it came from.

Lets do something, 30 degrees here this morning, my truck is in the shop, the wife has her car, my other daughter needs the other car, and I have a meeting to go to in a town 40 miles away. Guess what I am taking, Yep the bike. I am so glad I finally bought a big leather coat, chaps and good gloves.

whutchutalkin 'bout festus? it was 16 celcius here today, 14 yesterday as I rode most of the day ..... and going to 18 out the valley tomorrow.

Snowing and -3 C (27F) here today...going to be MINUS 18 C (ZERO F) as a high on Saturday, -22 C (-8 F) as a low

What cold? You southerners seem to be hogging it. Two days ago I bucked up some trees then knocked off for the afternoon. Sat on the sundeck in 72F sunshine with a book and a glass.

Yesterday. Finished the bucking and sat on sundeck again in 74 F sunshine. I think I will be getting the bike out soon. Lots of rain to come yet.

Here in the frozen tundra region of northeast Iowa it is not that bad.

Just last week I built a camp fire and only had to build two more to thaw it out once it froze. (Usually takes at least 4 to thaw out the first one)

Seriously one of our neighbors saw a couple of robins yesterday. Granted they were probably Canadian robins and though it was late spring but still spring is close at hand.