IGNORED

Looking for rain pants

Indian

Hi all,

Don't know if this is the right place for this but I just need a pair of rain pants and I was wondering if anyone had an old pair of rain pants that they no longer use? I have the coat I just can't seem to find the pants. I would need them in large or XL.

Thanks,

John

Hi all,

Don't know if this is the right place for this but I just need a pair of rain pants and I was wondering if anyone had an old pair of rain pants that they no longer use? I have the coat I just can't seem to find the pants. I would need them in large or XL.

Thanks,

John

Depends

Check out Cycle Gear or Jafrum. They usually have some pretty good deals on rain gear. Last year I somehow didnt get the wifes rain pants loaded in bag. So when it started raining (naturally it would being I didnt have them) We stopped in to wally world and got a pair of coleman rain pants in the sporting goods section for about $12 or 15 bucks.

Check out Cycle Gear or Jafrum. They usually have some pretty good deals on rain gear. Last year I somehow didnt get the wifes rain pants loaded in bag. So when it started raining (naturally it would being I didnt have them) We stopped in to wally world and got a pair of coleman rain pants in the sporting goods section for about $12 or 15 bucks.

That is Murphy's Law.