IGNORED

still no venture

You missed the Raider. They still show it for 2016. 1854cc I think. Still, not a touring bike.

Thats weird Don, I was thinking the same thing about the Strat/Roadliner - checked the roster and could find none of the "1900"'s listed so I didnt go there.. Was kinda scratching my head cause I thought the Yamaha Dealer in Sturgis told me that he was anticipating an updated Strat into a touring bike..

Hey,, you notice that East Side in Toledo is having some killer deals on left over Indians? Man those are pretty bikes!!

Puc the Vic dealer over in Lakeland down here is tryin to get me in trouble too. A "new" 2013 Cross Country Tour for 13K and had an e-mail add for possibly another 2500 off that.

:lightbulb:had a buddy looking at the new Scout,, he is Vet and was telling me that they (Vic) had some kind of special thingy going on for Vets, Police and Fireman too - you any of those DJ? May end up GIVING you a scoot :fingers-crossed-emo:thumbsup:

Prices are amazing right now and I gotta hunch they are only gonna get better as we creep into winter!!