IGNORED

If anyone happens to know Santa Clause personally, could you do me a favor?

cowpuc

attachment.php?attachmentid=102426&d=1448503244

I need to get a message to him. The above bike is the one I was referring to a few months ago when I mentioned which Harley I wanted for Christmas. Please make a copy of this if you would and give it to him. Back then we all had discussed what our favorite scoots were and that someone (I think it was Freebird) mentioned he liked the Springers too after I mentioned this bike. The problem is, Harley made more than one style of Springer. THIS is the style I was referring to.

PS, if you do this for me and it works out - I will personally meet you at one of my 2016 Greet-Meet and Eat Meats on it and will get you all the best of the best Hot Dogs and Chips you can eat!! Ya got my word!!

Thanks!!

Puc

harley 2.jpg

Edited by cowpuc
I somehow created a mess...

Feeling a little like the Cat In The Hat here,,, guess the first thing I oughta do is try to erase this thread before one of those NICE moderator friends of mine may see the mess and I could end up in BIG trouble or something:big-grin-emoticon:

Edited by cowpuc
I may have offended a moderator by calling em snoopy and it occurred to me that HE may know Santa!!

We are a little further north than you Pucie, and so a re a bit more familiar with the old man,,, and hey, he's a Canuck as well. I can tell you that it'll be a long time coming. You see, the old geezer doesn't sleep all summer as some think he does, he actually goes around incognito checking things out. He has seen what you done to Tweeks, and reading his mind I can tell you that he figures there is no way that the Springer would be satisfactory for you. He realizes that you would soon run out of sticker room and the leading edge of your relationship would not be near as comfortable on the pillion as she should be for all the input she has in your life. I would try,,, honestly, I would, try to convince him to disregard all the above and deliver such a nice piece of human creation to your drive,,, but,,, I happen to agree with him, so I would be a poor advocate for you.

What have you got against Santa? Do you know how much that thing weighs? Would it even fit into his bag? I will be seeing Santa at the toy run this August and will ask him about it but I don't think you have much chance.

Way I figure it Sailor, I have been saving up my Christmas Credits for a few years - being a very nice person all the way across the board - very very little :stickpoke: or :witch_brew: and even helped a guy with a broken scoot out in Sturgis last year (I could just feel Santa's "nice" meter going spastic on that one). Figured with all the credits I have built up that the ol Master of the flying Reindeer and manager of Elves R Us could figure out a way to strap on little ol Harley Springer..:confused24:

Scott,

I got your message, but Santa is going a different route this year.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102443[/ATTACH]

I knew it,, I KNEW IT!!! The ease with which you knew exactly where all the lop eared varmints were and EXACTLY how to get to them was a dead giveaway there Nick!!:hihi:

So,, reading between the lines here,,, gonna do the ol steam fired routine again:think:? With you supplying the coal :bang head:

Puc I pestered the Fat Clown for 10 yrs for a New V-Max. You are wasting your time. He has a list.......

:lightbulb:wonder if he has it in for us 1st Gen riders Dan O',,, maybe we flew past and blew the doors off his Sleigh one to many times :thumbsup:

MEANY:rasberry:

and it looks like someone forgot to turn in the Navy Chief Uniform when he retired :no-no-no:, :think:wonder if the Navy knows what Santa is doing with their property

:lightbulb::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew: maybe this year I should try to BRIBE that rascal!!:guitarist 2: Zip my lip and be riding that Harley next trip:amen:

Quick Dave, see if you can catch the ol Geezer,, I mean upright kindhearted chap, and let him know THAT (WOW ZZZZ WOW WOW WOW :178:) one would work just fine!!!

Gotta admit brother,, that scoot would accent a Dispatch Rider shirt pretty dog gone good eay!!:thumbsup:

Not bad really my man!! WOW that exchange rate is stupid crazy :scared:

The one in the pic that I posted is on the other side of the State from me. Its a private owner scoot with less than 10k on it and he is asking 9500 for it.. It has REALLY got me :think:,,,:scratchchin::scratchchin: cause you KNOW how much I LOVE that look!! Be a perfect scoot to park over Olivia's vacant drip pan :big-grin-emoticon:!!

Thanks for the info brother!!:thumbsup:

[quote=cowpuc;944265

I need to get a message to him. The above bike is the one I was referring to a few months ago when I mentioned which Harley I wanted for Christmas. Please make a copy of this if you would and give it to him. Back then we all had discussed what our favorite scoots were and that someone (I think it was Freebird) mentioned he liked the Springers too after I mentioned this bike. The problem is, Harley made more than one style of Springer. THIS is the style I was referring to.

PS, if you do this for me and it works out - I will personally meet you at one of my 2016 Greet-Meet and Eat Meats on it and will get you all the best of the best Hot Dogs and Chips you can eat!! Ya got my word!!

Thanks!!

Puc

my daughter is writing a letter to Santa and we are mailing it today. We can sneak that in between the Barbie movie and one of her other million requests...

btw, what year and model is that ?

Awe,, thanks @Barrycuda, Bar please tell you daughter I said thanks for making room on her very humble list for ol Pucsters desperate motorcycling needs :thumbsup:

The pic I posted up is the 2000 FLSTS Heritage Springer. I also REALLY like the same model in the older, Evo motored scoots BUT prefer the one in the pic cause I think the new Twin Cams are more durable if you upgrade the oil pumps and the cam chain tentioners to current production standards. Pretty bike aint it?

:lightbulb:because she sounds like such a nice young lady, please tell your daughter that I hope and think that she should get everything on her list this year :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup:

Edited by cowpuc

Hey Puc

I went back to the mall.....talked to the old long bread again......asked about the Springer.....he said, I was to late he had already re-allocated that bike. I then explain your MC style, about Tweeks and all that but that now you would like a Springer!

Here's what he came up with.............PERFECT......:santa:

image.jpeg

Hey Puc

I went back to the mall.....talked to the old long bread again......asked about the Springer.....he said, I was to late he had already re-allocated that bike. I then explain your MC style, about Tweeks and all that but that now you would like a Springer!

Here's what he came up with.............PERFECT......:santa:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102486[/ATTACH]

OUTSTANDING TOOCH!!!!:dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I take back all the teasing I have done about the Santa Clause feller,, he DEFINITELY has some terrific insight!:thumbsup: THAT is EXACTLY what I am talking about!!:thumbsup:

I hope you told him that you KNOW I would be extremely pleased to find that puppy sitting in our living room come Christmas morning JUST LIKE IT SITTING IN THAT PICTURE!:thumbsup:

:lightbulb:Tippy and I could probably sell the Elvis lunch box hanging on it's side, take the money and put some new tires the scoot - maybe a new clutch and some new bushings for the tank shifter, toss on a carb rebuild and have plenty of cash left over for touring the country:big-grin-emoticon:

She's a beauty brother = THANKS!!:thumbsup: