IGNORED

Take this route ... I dare ya!

SilvrT

A friend and I rode a similar road in the Philippines, but narrower. We to ride until we came to a small village. Once we got on the there wasn't enough room to turn around. BTW he was on an 83 Venture and I on an 84.

That high??

@cowpuc is the one that likes 2 trackin so much.

I wanna see 2 cars meet......

:scared:

And Cowpuc LOVES that video :big-grin-emoticon::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Thanks a gazzillion for posting it up Silv,, made my day!:thumbsup: Looks like a RIOT!!:thumbsup:

While it does look endlessly exciting and does have unimaginable spectacular views,, as far as danger goes - I think places like the road leading into the Holland tunnel in NYC, the Dan Ryan in Chicago or even 99 or the 5 coming down out of Sacramento have it beat:missingtooth:

When we going?

I am with ya brother,,, lets host the 2017 International there :big-grin-emoticon:

You and Bobbi probably wouldn't have to come looking for us if we did that, doesn't appear to have a lot of crossroad's to choose from:stickinouttounge::big-grin-emoticon:

Sure, why not?

It's wide enough for 4 (or more) wheeled vehicles, no big on a bike.

And they're just putting along without having issues. It's not like they're doing 40 or 50 MPH with one foot out and sliding tires.

But I'd for sure be using something a little more suitable for what I would call "off-road use" than the Venture. Heck, even more suitable than those old hacks they were using!

:)

• 1 year later...

Um 5 words; NOT NO BUT HELL NO!!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes: I have a Fear of Heights which don't make sense to me. I am not afraid of them but if I am near an edge like that. My equilibrium says %#)# you. I don't even have to look down it just takes my breath away. I am fine on sturdy ladders and BIG BIG Roller Coasters!!:duck:

Um 5 words; NOT NO BUT HELL NO!!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes: I have a Fear of Heights which don't make sense to me. I am not afraid of them but if I am near an edge like that. My equilibrium says %#)# you. I don't even have to look down it just takes my breath away. I am fine on sturdy ladders and BIG BIG Roller Coasters!!:duck:

I'm the same and I wouldn't hesitate to sky dive either but a road like that ... I'd be fighting the urge to fall off the edge LOL. And I hate looking out the window from high up in a tall skyscraper and don't even mention going out onto a balcony thats 20 stories up !!!!!

I could barely stand it just watching that vid! Gave me the heebie geebies !

Sounds like you would love being in the arch in St lewey, it does have a sway and you can feel it but.. I can't say it was the same looking out a window walkway that crosses the highway 50 feet in the air.

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.