IGNORED

No - Cruise

Please help !!!!! Due to physical issues, I need the cruise to work ! It says its on but will not engage when activated. I removed all the necessary panels ( I think ). The fuse is good. The back brake switch works with the pedal adjustment and rear brake light. The double pole, double throw clutch switch works as a N/O and N/C switch. The device on the lt. lower cover with the vacuum hose going across to the rt. lower cover is not pinched or cracked. My service manual is for the royal star and does not provide any cruise info. for the rstd series. I know, for safety liability issues I suppose... I have not checked the front brake switch or the cruise switch itself due to no wiring diagrams to work with. Thank You for your help(s). !!!!

Your membership has expired so I don't know if you will see this and know you won't be able to reply but there is a manual in the Tech Library that you could download if you renew your membership. The RSV manual does have troubleshooting info for the cruise.