IGNORED

dont you wish you lived in Texas

NOOOooooo

Don't want Texas.

Here in Wisconsin it is getting up into the 70s today the fall colors are near peak, should be peak for the weekend with 70s and sunny weather.

AND Wisconsin don't hit a million degrees in the summer or a half a million degrees in the winter.

Do want new tires, new seat, and a day off though.

NOOOooooo

Don't want Texas.

Here in Wisconsin it is getting up into the 70s today the fall colors are near peak, should be peak for the weekend with 70s and sunny weather.

AND Wisconsin don't hit a million degrees in the summer or a half a million degrees in the winter.

Do want new tires, new seat, and a day off though.

I feel sorry for you.You have the packers, we have the cowboys, America's football team.I'll check back with you about december and see you are liking the winter.

Ahh much better to have the Packers than than the Clownboys.

As for being Americas team, according tho the latest Harris poll, the Packers are ranked above the Clownboys.

Just ask @cowpuc how much I like winter........:snow2:

when the packers come to a t and t, we will have this discussion again.

Ahh much better to have the Packers than than the Clownboys.

As for being Americas team, according tho the latest Harris poll, the Packers are ranked above the Clownboys.

Just ask @cowpuc how much I like winter........:snow2:

Oh yea,,,, I can vouch for @Flyinfool on that one.. Matter of fact,, it is rumored that the Fool had Eskimo's for parents, was raised in an Igloo, took first place with his pet Penguins in 4-H, had a best friend named Abominable Snowman in high school, prefers his coffee in the form of a slushy, takes his friend "Frosty" with him to Maintenance Days, has no idea what is meant by "brain freeze" when eating ice cream and got so bored with something called a "mild winter" that we supposedly had a while back that he figured out a way to insure that will never happen again.

Personally I even think that lop eared varmint was THE missing element in the equation Algore used as a basis for his movie about the global warming we were all rooting for but we aint allowed to talk politics so I cant really go there,, even though there probably is some truth to it :big-grin-emoticon:

Oh yea,,,, I can vouch for @Flyinfool on that one.. Matter of fact,, it is rumored that the Fool had Eskimo's for parents, was raised in an Igloo, took first place with his pet Penguins in 4-H, had a best friend named Abominable Snowman in high school, prefers his coffee in the form of a slushy, takes his friend "Frosty" with him to Maintenance Days, has no idea what is meant by "brain freeze" when eating ice cream and got so bored with something called a "mild winter" that we supposedly had a while back that he figured out a way to insure that will never happen again.

Personally I even think that lop eared varmint was THE missing element in the equation Algore used as a basis for his movie about the global warming we were all rooting for but we aint allowed to talk politics so I cant really go there,, even though there probably is some truth to it :big-grin-emoticon:

Has ol @cowpuc been checking up on me????

Even found my friends from my youth.

Who is this Frosty at MD you speak of? I never saw no pics.......:whistling: :stirthepot: :stickpoke: :duck:

Texas ladies are amazingly sexy....

And the hot Wisconsin babes really love to snuggle and get close on a nice snowy night.

Hmmm. Let's see....Arizona:

I have snow I can drive to: Check

I have rain once in a while: Check

I have pretty ladies from all over the world who like to wear little since it's almost always warm: Check

I have beautiful roads to ride on year around: Check

I don't have the Cowboys or the Packers: Check

I do have the Cardinals: Check

And...most important....I'm so far away from @Flyinfool's Snow Machine...it's hard for him to ruin my day! CHECK!

I'm stayin....:biker:

arizona? I went for a job interview in tucson one time.it was 109 degrees.I said to them texas was hot, but it seemed even hotter there in tucson.They replied well, it is a dry heat.So is my kitchen oven but i wouldnt want to live there.I traveled down cave creek road in phoenix, saw everyone had swimming pools but nobody was using them.It's because they would have been boiled alive.I looked a house building lot in tucson,near oro valley.Dirt, rocks, a view of some tiny little mountains.It cost $49,000 for just the lot.However,once the sun started going down, the sunsets are the most beautiful anywhere. Being a biker, one guy said the heat would boil your battery in a years's time.Nope,give me texas.

Nah...won't boil your battery unless you are running a Shovelhead.

Our Ventures love the heat!

:scorched:

There was a guy here for awhile that specialized in old harleys and british bikes.he said there is no way to make a shovel not leak oil.All due to ancient metallurgy.The difference heating tolerances of 2 densities of metals of engine parts basically keeps the parts from forming perfect oil seals. I was into vintage suzuki gs bikes once.The problem with old bikes is they are always coming up with new problems.What does that have to do with this thread, I don't know.

There was a guy here for awhile that specialized in old harleys and british bikes.he said there is no way to make a shovel not leak oil.All due to ancient metallurgy.The difference heating tolerances of 2 densities of metals of engine parts basically keeps the parts from forming perfect oil seals. SNIP

The buddy I ride with had a shovel. We were riding together in Cave Creek and stopped for breakfast. He gets off the bike and notices a small puddle of oil. We come out 30 minutes later and it's a huge puddle. I take him to store and he buys oil. Fills up the crankcase. No more leaks??! To this day he only has a theory, no proof, as to what happened. So dissimilar metals makes perfect sense to me. My guess? She just wanted to "mark her spot" in the parking lot. He sold it and bought a 2012 Ultra. Only one issue with the Ultra so far, a shift rod broke. 2 different metals and the one that breaks is hard to get to. He slipped the clutch the last 30 miles home.

Knock on wood...my Yamahas have been reliable.

david

Go Jays !

Just don't let Price start a post season game or come in for relief more than an inning.

OMG, you called that one. They left him in the game a wee bit too long in game 2 with KC. He fell apart in the 7th. I thought we had that game won. I'm not sure we are going to have the luck to come back from yet another 2 game deficit.