IGNORED

Just discovered something,, picture resizing made easy..

cowpuc

Got goofing around using "paint" to make a Election picture for Moe and found out that "MS Paint" has a picture resizer built into it.. Paint is part of most MS software packages, the resizer is very easy to use..

Thought I better post this up now.. With fall coming and all the pics of those GORGEOUS fall ride colors you varmints are gonna wanna post!! NO EXCUSES NOW!!!! :nanner:

I cain't belive @cowpuc would even dare...

Never thought I would see the day...

:worthless: is one of the rules he has built his vast reputation upon.

This is a thread composed specifically to talk about pictures.

I see no pictures, resized or not.

@cowpuc.... common man, give us a pic.

:sign busted::sign07::sign20:

Hah! Good one. I didn't know Paint would do that either...been using an old version of Photoshop. Live and learn...cool...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101624[/ATTACH] from large to ..... wait a minute.....didn't work. Tried to grab it and shrink and it and instead it cropped. OK Pucster...what am I doing wrong????

Are you missing the selection for "pixels" maybe David.. What I did was opened Paint, upper left - click on file cabinet, click on Open, select pic from my pictures, once it appears in Paint, click on resize, click on Pixels, enter new size parameter (I just filled in the horizontal box - vert box adjust automatically), click on resize, now go back to file cabinet,, THIS IS IMPORTANT,,, click on "save as", click on J-peg, MAKE SURE YOU RENAME THE PIC IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE ORIGINAL PICTURE!! I didnt do that with one of the pics I altered of my friend Moe The Goat and now one of my Moe pics has writing on it permenantly!!

Just a heads up...

Now,, to satisfy that varmint Stealthblade :rasberry: and rescue myself:doh:

attachment.php?attachmentid=101632&stc=1&d=1441930564

attachment.php?attachmentid=101629&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1441930564

attachment.php?attachmentid=101630&d=1441930564

larger.jpg

large.jpg

med.jpg

small.jpg

:sign busted::sign07::sign20:

Are you missing the selection for "pixels" maybe David.. What I did was opened Paint, upper left - click on file cabinet, click on Open, select pic from my pictures, once it appears in Paint, click on resize, click on Pixels, enter new size parameter (I just filled in the horizontal box - vert box adjust automatically), click on resize, now go back to file cabinet,, THIS IS IMPORTANT,,, click on "save as", click on J-peg, MAKE SURE YOU RENAME THE PIC IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE ORIGINAL PICTURE!! I didnt do that with one of the pics I altered of my friend Moe The Goat and now one of my Moe pics has writing on it permenantly!!

Just a heads up...

Now,, to satisfy that varmint Stealthblade :rasberry: and rescue myself:doh:

attachment.php?attachmentid=101632&stc=1&d=1441930564

attachment.php?attachmentid=101629&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1441930564

attachment.php?attachmentid=101630&d=1441930564

Now that is scary I think he is riding around naked.....:doh:

Puck I gotta ask, do you just stop and park anywhere you want while traveling. Like this picture of you in a field, is that a park, or just some ones driveway?

That is way back on a Two Track on the back of the Bad Lands in South Dakota @Brake Pad.. Open prairie camping at its finest!!:thumbsup:

On another note though,, yea,, I pretty much have always enjoyed just riding till tired - drop the tent - fall asleep and get up and do it again.. Do wake up in some strange places though my friend!! Not all quite as plush as camping out in the middle of no where :hurts:

attachment.php?attachmentid=101658&d=1386831204

Now that is scary I think he is riding around naked.....:doh:

OH MY GOSH I FORGOT MY HAT!! :Bunny:

DSCN0604.JPG