IGNORED

Flanders (Part # 650-08783)

I'm really having a hard time finding a set of Flanders Handle Bars part#650-08783 for my RSTD, After reading all the previous posts it seems as if that's the only one that will work without changing a bunch of cables, etc.. etc.. I've been making phone calls all over the country with no solution.. If anyone has a set they want to sell or know anyplace I can find them, please let me know... Thanks, You Guys Are The Best !!!!

I contacted Rick at Buckeye Performance, He doesn't have the bars in stock but he said he can get them.. However, he also said I would need to upgrade a bunch of other stuff (cables, brake lines, grip adapter kit, etc. etc..) This could wind up being a 500.00 update without labor or a 1,000.00 upgrade with labor... Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated..

I used these bars on my 2007 RSTD. In the top 5 improvements I made to the bike. In rank order:

1. V-Max rear

2. Venture Gas Tank

3. Flanders bars

4. Venture trunk

5. Stratoliner front wheel / tire

6. Hagen rear shock and leveling links (rise)

Okay, maybe there were six. I replaced nothing else with the bar replacement. I did need to re-route some cables, but replaced nothing. These are discontinued I think. Good luck. R.

I know yours is a TD, but these may work without going thru a lot of hoops. I'm going to put a set on my RSMV. Saw a pic of another set and I'm impressed.

Khrome Works 'Bagger Bobber' #300850 in black and #300200 in chrome...

http://www.khromewerks.com/1-INCH-X-10-INCH-BOBBER-BAGGER-APE-HANGER-W-ETC-BLACK-1029-1290.html

Might also add that the pic I saw came from Cycle Gear...