IGNORED

Windshield bag for Baggershield

Stache

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just installed my baggershield and hopnel pouches and honestly not to thrilled with baggershield but the pouches are exellent. I emailed baggershield about the many issues I have with there product and hope they help me. As for the pouch it's great and very convient to swap back and forth as long as the baggershield operates properly. I want to give baggershield a chance to respond to me before I post my problems.

I installed mine a little different than most have. I cut the bags apart and then drilled through the windshield and each bag then mounted each bag separately.

See attached pics.

Eck, did you ever get your patent? and are you going to sell them or make a kit available? Also is that Extra battery there to power all the Safety Bling you had on the Venture?

I just installed my baggershield and hopnel pouches and honestly not to thrilled with baggershield but the pouches are exellent. I emailed baggershield about the many issues I have with there product and hope they help me. As for the pouch it's great and very convient to swap back and forth as long as the baggershield operates properly. I want to give baggershield a chance to respond to me before I post my problems.

I just bought one of the baggershield screens during the black Friday sale they had. Can you share some of your concerns with the shield, I'm curious to hear them.

Thanks

Joe

Eck, did you ever get your patent? and are you going to sell them or make a kit available? Also is that Extra battery there to power all the Safety Bling you had on the Venture?

Patent is still pending....:confused24:

The so called extra battery on the back is actually a COOLER...!!!!!!!! :rotf:

It is NOT a spare battery and when I first saw it I thought the same as you did. So I bought it and just about everyone thinks it is a battery.